October 25, 2024, 03:32:19 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

potd: does yr family know about boyah

Started by squirrelfriend, May 29, 2016, 08:10:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

?

yes
5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

squirrelfriend

my mom knows about clucky and boyah after the one time clucky called her fat
but i didn't let my family know about our posts
i tried to get my sister to post here in my like mid teens, and she said no. i can't blame her though. she kept telling me clucky was a man, and i kept laughing like "pfffffft oh please." then i had to like eat crow

strongbad

vaguely because i used to post on their home computer a lot but they didnt really ask questions

Snowy

yeah they've seen it before. I think I mentioned that I met Popsi to them.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Yeah. I know my sister knows and think mom does too. Dad just knows Boyah as "the video game dudes"

Thyme

my brother vaguely knows as he was a member for like a day
my mom knows about tyler because he sent me stuff

ME##

??????

tbh i told your sister
my mom knows about jmv

i mailed him something once and it was returned because no one picked it up (i had that shitty option applied) and i was too lazy to mail it again and i forgot about it and left it in the closet and my mom found out about it and went crazy

She didn't like i was sending raccoon toys to boys
i was so glad i wasn't in nj by then

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

FAMY2

What I call my family now does. They know about Outsid too.

Classic

My parents know I have online friends, but not any particular websites.  hocuspocus;

Like, for instance, my little Russian babydoll I met on Growlr. We've been sending each other stuff.  He's so sweet.  giggle;

silvertone

they know and have met corey and lawlz, but they don't know about boyah itself because im a fr33k.

C.Mongler

my parents legitimately think im some well rounded member of society and not some pot-smoking antisocial hermit

fooled em!!

Go Up