goddamn kale tastes like ass this shit is gross

Started by silvertone, May 29, 2016, 12:20:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

why do you white people like this shit so  much? it gross af.  it's like nasty lettuce.

also wth is w/ this quinoa shit? it's like bland couscous. f---k it all to hell imo

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

kale is just a health fad and it sucks. eat broccoli instead it has like the same health benefits plus it's actually good. actually it's great broccoli fucking rules

??????

i hope you aint eating it raw
you always blend it with something else
or with meat
or put it in the oven and make it crispy then add garlic and onion and cheese on it
its really awful and bitter by itself lol

YPrrrr

silvertone

i had some kale salad w/ quinoa in it and it was garbage !!!!!!!! also i eat all those other  veggies [and more] but ty for the recommendations

C.Mongler

yeah raw kale suks but its got some nice nutrients n shit i usually just throw it in a smoothie or bake that shit into some crispy chips tho

Mando Pandango

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on May 29, 2016, 12:39:30 PM
or with meat
or put it in the oven and make it crispy then add garlic and onion and cheese on it
"oh yeah all you have to do is make it so you can't taste it and it tastes great"

fuck you
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

C.Mongler

Quote from: SVT on June 01, 2016, 12:21:43 AM
kale is yuppie spinach thats my consensus

that's not wrong tbf lol

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on May 31, 2016, 06:20:35 PM
"oh yeah all you have to do is make it so you can't taste it and it tastes great"

fuck you

What are "Mushrooms", Alex?

Samus Aran

mushrooms are something that doesn't share that trait with kale

C.Mongler

mushrooms taste like licking grandma's unwashed feet bunions without doing something to them, so you're right, they're even worse

at least kale just tastes like weird grass

Samus Aran

untrue, mushrooms require very little work and are great

C.Mongler

silvertone

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on May 31, 2016, 06:20:35 PM
Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on May 29, 2016, 12:39:30 PM
or with meat

fuck you
thought this post over. i disagree with it. for food to taste good it must be prepared correctly.

Go Up