apparently i just remembered i invited someone to boyah like nine years ago

Started by squirrelfriend, May 28, 2016, 04:14:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

squirrelfriend

it was someone from like a disney mmo that was made by the people who made habbo hotel
weird
did u invite anyone to boyah outside nsider during your awkward teen years

strongbad

yeah id try to get people from lame other boyah-likes that i was on (where sbkt invited me from) but i dont think it ever panned out

Daddy

YPrrrr

Idk I think I may have tried for Banned Camp or Powerspike maybe but not Boyah

silvertone

Hiro

skylark
justjack
kettu
another old friend i don't remember his boyah name

ME##

i tried to invite the one of the guys i ate lunch with during high school.  i think he made an account but never posted

Hiro

ME##

C.Mongler

man i miss habbo hotel, that shit was fun as fuck when you were 12 and you didnt know what 'fun' was

i remember my mom was always bitchin' at me when i'd ask her to buy me some habbo credits to buy furniture and shit, she'd be like WHAT'S THE POINT IT'S ALL virtual YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT luckily my friends dad was like C.Mongler's Mom, it's like eatin' out for dinner, you don't take it home with you but ya enjoy the time ya spent with it ya know? and she was like fuck it whatever

it's funny cuz my mom has probably spent hundreds of dollars on FTP iphone games lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 06, 2016, 06:15:18 AM
man i miss habbo hotel, that shit was fun as fuck when you were 12 and you didnt know what 'fun' was

i remember my mom was always bitchin' at me when i'd ask her to buy me some habbo credits to buy furniture and shit, she'd be like WHAT'S THE POINT IT'S ALL virtual YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT luckily my friends dad was like C.Mongler's Mom, it's like eatin' out for dinner, you don't take it home with you but ya enjoy the time ya spent with it ya know? and she was like fuck it whatever

it's funny cuz my mom has probably spent hundreds of dollars on FTP iphone games lol

i just went down the longest wikipedia rabbit hole starting with habbo hotel
i didnt know about any of this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotic_Nigras

C.Mongler

squirrelfriend

outsid did when it was a 4chan/something awful unofficial spinoff
i just participated by like dressing in the gayest outfits ever

Go Up