October 24, 2024, 03:28:04 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Can we add a fountain to the boyah forums?

Started by silvertone, May 28, 2016, 12:23:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Like a little park with a fountain in the middle, with a beautiful statue in the middle with nice titties like they got in france. is it possible? I can search for nice fountains and someone could reverse engineer it into the website

silvertone

silvertone

silvertone

cant find any ones with titties. might need to add them in the reverse engineering procees

silvertone

SPell  boyah on the bottom and make this a banner

silvertone

ok this thread is for designing the perfect fountain for boyah now, please post ideas/sketches [hiro?] for a boyah fountain. then the admins will put it into the forum through reverse engineering. let us use these next few days to discuss the fountain.

first of all what do people want in a fountain? I personally just want flowing water that piddles into a pool of more water, some statue [possible w/ tits] enhances it but sometimes it doenst work.

silvertone

this one is relaxing, but it looks like a well with a dolphin on it

strongbad

silvertone

i 'd like it to be a gif if possible

This is just a goofy one and a joke but i wnated to share it since we got on subject - check this one out lol.

strongbad

sick fountain bro

boyah could learn a lot from this fountain

silvertone

unsure of the message. i feel like both are necessary

strongbad

May 28, 2016, 01:07:10 AM #11 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:34:37 AM by antmaster5000
actually that is a good point
maybe we need a drain for all the shitposts

silvertone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 28, 2016, 01:07:10 AM
actually that is a good post
maybe we need a drain for all the shitposts
this is what the trve purge is going to be.

strongbad

i cant wait for doodthing's power to rain down upon us

silvertone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 28, 2016, 01:35:05 AM
i cant wait for doodthing's power to rain down upon us
just had a thought, maybe it isn't the posts that will be deleted, but a spirit that has overtaken boyah. The spirit that allows for rampant, uncontrolled shitposting for the sake of quantity.

also, what has been purged? nothing!!! the posts still remain, only the form has changed. there has yet to be a trve boyah purge, only accidents and reorganizations so far.

Go Up