October 25, 2024, 07:32:57 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so a little bird told me a word about the Ole boyah

Started by silvertone, May 28, 2016, 12:19:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

I was there, sitting in a park minding no one's business but my own..Enjoying a sunny breeze, and a cool sun by a lake on a bench, when a bird approached me. The bird that stood before me was androgynous because they all look the same to me Can't tell the difference between an M (Macaw) , f (Falcon) or T (thunderbird) bird, please don't consider me too racist. I am ignorant and privileged, so let it pass for now i can be enlightened in the future.

This bird was about the size of a mouse, but had a beak of a lion. It looked at me and said, "You know allen, I got a thing or two to tell you about these websites you visit."

And I said, "Oh yeah? What's the word, my bird?"

And the Bird squawked but in the man's tongue, english dialect, and said, "Boyah dot com slash forums slash index dot P-H-P is in danger of self destruction. Vices have become virtue, mindless consumption, mindless creation has become the norm. Moderation has become sleepy in their avarice and has let what should not be happen, and when they act it's through spectacles and bullying. They support evil, and a paradigm shift is in the future or else boyah will forever be destroy. I sense someone near you is destined to be the next leading mod, I sense a happier future but only if you spread my message."

And all I could say to the bird was, "That sounds like systematic oppression that grows when a society depends on culture instead of common law system, it sounds like the moderation acts on whims instead of justice, it sounds like the moderation believes themselves to be wise autarchs. It sounds like it gotta go."

The bird said, "You understand more than you know, and I shall reveal a secret to you since you are much wiser than most humans. I am the bird that has blessed bernie sanders. Now fix boyah for we birds profit when humans profit, and we suffer when they suffer."

With that he fluttered away and my mind kept saying A talking bird how about that? How about that?

I figure I'd share this experience with my friends.

??????

??????

felt why do you assume anything genuinely creative is associated with drug use

squirrelfriend

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on May 29, 2016, 01:01:23 PM
you're right
it could be a result of untreated schizophrenia
idk i've never had hallucinations where birds talk to me SORRY

squirrelfriend

but i do gotta say that bird did say a few truths in there but i'm not going to say what because i'm afraid of retaliation

silvertone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 29, 2016, 01:20:08 PM
Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on May 29, 2016, 01:01:23 PM
you're right
it could be a result of untreated schizophrenia
idk i've never had hallucinations where birds talk to me SORRY
birds can talk. they do it all the time.

C.Mongler

Travis

Quote from: SVT on May 28, 2016, 12:19:37 AM
I was there, sitting in a park minding no one's business but my own..Enjoying a sunny breeze, and a cool sun by a lake on a bench, when a bird approached me. The bird that stood before me was androgynous because they all look the same to me Can't tell the difference between an M (Macaw) , f (Falcon) or T (thunderbird) bird, please don't consider me too racist. I am ignorant and privileged, so let it pass for now i can be enlightened in the future.

This bird was about the size of a mouse, but had a beak of a lion. It looked at me and said, "You know allen, I got a thing or two to tell you about these websites you visit."

And the Bird squawked but in the man's tongue, english dialect, and said, "Boyah dot com slash forums slash index dot P-H-P is in danger of self destruction. Vices have become virtue, mindless consumption, mindless creation has become the norm. Moderation has become sleepy in their avarice and has let what should not be happen, and when they act it's through spectacles and bullying. They support evil, and a paradigm shift is in the future or else boyah will forever be destroy. I sense someone near you is destined to be the next leading mod, I sense a happier future but only if you spread my message."

And all I could say to the bird was, "That sounds like systematic oppression that grows when a society depends on culture instead of common law system, it sounds like the moderation acts on whims instead of justice, it sounds like the moderation believes themselves to be wise autarchs. It sounds like it gotta go."

The bird said, "You understand more than you know, and I shall reveal a secret to you since you are much wiser than most humans. I am the bird that has blessed bernie sanders. Now fix boyah for we birds profit when humans profit, and we suffer when they suffer."

With that he fluttered away and my mind kept saying A talking bird how about that? How about that?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Travis on May 29, 2016, 08:29:50 PM
Quote from: SVT on May 28, 2016, 12:19:37 AM

underrated post

Socks

silvertone

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 29, 2016, 04:04:40 PM
i mean dude's in portland he's stoned 24/7/365 :)
yeah, man. blaze up those reefers cos im ready for some krabby patties.

Go Up