October 27, 2024, 07:29:10 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yo some guy got shot right by my house

Started by silvertone, May 26, 2016, 12:32:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

lol they 're fucking dead because of a bullet. how fucked up is that? happened right before i went out to the store w/ the katamari music. dead guy is probably in heaven playing gamecube so rip them.

Travis

dude some guy got shot in front of my work like 50 yards from where i was standing once . he tried running over a cop i think and the cop shot him and he crashed into a fence and the fence is still all mangled and shit

silvertone

they should send him to prison until he fixes the fence

Travis

Quote from: SVT on May 26, 2016, 12:42:45 AM
they should send him to prison until he fixes the fence
that is exactly what they did. IIRC

silvertone

silvertone

you can have many kids, but you can only have 1 fence. that's what I say

strongbad

silvertone

some black guy shot a woman and is currently getting away w/ it like the madman he is. This is unrelated but on the same block there's a lot of somali immigrants/refugees [?] the woman's race is UNKNOWN and reading up on it idk if she 's dead. she may be. she may not be. wont know until tomorrow. I recommend the shooter get a big fat blunt and smoke it lol because the rest of his life is going to suck after this night

Joice

maybe they died and became a ghost and she will haunt her murderer for the rest of his life

that's what i would do if i died

strongbad

Quote from: SVT on May 26, 2016, 02:17:39 AM
some black guy shot a woman and is currently getting away w/ it like the madman he is. This is unrelated but on the same block there's a lot of somali immigrants/refugees [?] the woman's race is UNKNOWN and reading up on it idk if she 's dead. she may be. she may not be. wont know until tomorrow. I recommend the shooter get a big fat blunt and smoke it lol because the rest of his life is going to suck after this night

man if that was me id prob want a lot more than a blunt. if i was fucked legally and then got super high id probably be like "shit i'm really fucked"

C.Mongler

People get shot next to my house all the time, it's just a part of living

Daddy

no one gets shot around my house because i have too many guns and i would shoot them pew pew pew

C.Mongler

Quote from: Khadafi on May 26, 2016, 07:03:59 AM
no one gets shot around my house because i have too many guns and i would shoot them pew pew pew

i feel like that means lots of people get shot around your house...by u

Joice

i live on base so no random shootings around housing.

unless you live off base- shit's practically a war zone out there.

Daddy

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 26, 2016, 07:23:55 AM
Quote from: Khadafi on May 26, 2016, 07:03:59 AM

i feel like that means lots of people get shot around your house...by u
I wish.

Quote from: Joice on May 26, 2016, 07:24:20 AM
i live on base so no random shootings around housing.

unless you live off base- shit's practically a war zone out there.
Sounds like it is safer to live on base abroad than it is to live on base in the USA with all the shootings we've had here  baddood;

Go Up