i went into a store today and they were listening to the katamari theme

Started by silvertone, May 25, 2016, 09:09:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

GOOD CHOICE, I bellowed as i handed over my sack containing all my favorite CDs and all the quarters in my possesion because they dont allow people to carry sacks in their stores. Then a black fellow asked if i worked in the establishment. "I wish," I chortled in response.  he went outside and smoked a cigarette after that. I don't really wish to work in that place, and I walked out since they had nothing I wanted. As i was grabbing my bag though, they were playing the instrumental verision of the katamari theme.

Sometime life is like a dog in the road.

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

na naaaaaaaa na na na na naa naaaa naaaa na naaa naaaa naaaa naaaa na na naaaaaaaaaaaaa

silvertone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 25, 2016, 09:10:47 PM
can you put your shitposting userscript on github

here is the script i use, it's nice and short
[spoiler]
Code Select
[quote author=SVT link=topic=66377.msg1478383#msg1478383 date=1444111467] you ever had gas station coffee [/quote][/spoiler]

silvertone

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on May 25, 2016, 09:12:22 PM
na naaaaaaaa na na na na naa naaaa naaaa na naaa naaaa naaaa naaaa na na naaaaaaaaaaaaa
i also saw a mario shirt and an NES in the store and i was like LOL nintendo amirite?

squirrelfriend

nice
to answer that question: no i rather just have what we brew at home

Snowy

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 25, 2016, 09:31:14 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on May 25, 2016, 09:12:22 PM

this sounds like nonsense when i try to sing it and don't remember what the actual song sounds like
english needs to ability to type in tones above words

Travis

i always regretted not playing that. but then i stopped because video games are for total nerds and social idiots

strongbad

Quote from: Travis on May 25, 2016, 10:56:25 PM
i always regretted not playing that. but then i stopped because video games are for total nerds and social idiots

same tbh

silvertone

it's a cool game to play a few levels of, i like the music more than the game

Go Up