October 25, 2024, 11:38:07 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt we watch my quota die

Started by silvertone, May 25, 2016, 07:20:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

i give up. 100% is not for me. im untermenschen.     i will go back to being a worm like snowy and be  at 5-15% forever. no point. i cant do this. i ddropped out of college too

silvertone

LOL im jking. im going for the golden camel

silvertone

strongbad

i was thinking the same thing but for the last few days i have been feeling kind of depressed and without purpose so maybe shitposting to 100% will help my mental state

Joice

silvertone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 26, 2016, 01:03:53 AM
i was thinking the same thing but for the last few days i have been feeling kind of depressed and without purpose so maybe shitposting to 100% will help my mental state
why u dprsd bro?

strongbad

idk i wouldnt call it depression more just a lack of purpose. ill realize i spent all day doing nothing on the computer or something and feel like i cant do anything else. been happening more often abroad mostly because i have less friends over here. but it's okay overall i always end up finding something more or less worthwhile to consume my time with in the end

C.Mongler

[/quote

take it from me kid, it don't help

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 26, 2016, 05:22:58 AM

take it from me kid, it don't help

when they shitpost so much they forget how to use quotes

C.Mongler

I'm on mobile, I blame JMV & Co. for that snafu.

strongbad

we used to have boyah mobile akudood;

YPrrrr

I feel the same way david. Idk I should probably find a way to break out of the monotony but after work I'm just so dang tired  >_<'

Daddy

silvertone

Go Up