October 26, 2024, 11:28:16 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cw sex stuff I had sex with my friend's tulpa???

Started by Daddy, May 25, 2016, 06:03:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

So yesterday I found out that my friend made a tulpa again after not really doin it in two years. They switched, and then the tulpa and I cuddled for a while. Things escalated and we ended up having oral sex. My actual friend doesn't know. I mostly want to know if that could count as rape of some sort since it was my friend's body, but he wasn't there to consent.
Any thoughts at all are welcome.

squirrelfriend

i think you need to go to kangaroo court to straighten out this mess with your friend's tulpa

Daddy

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 25, 2016, 06:06:08 PM
i think you need to go to kangaroo court to straighten out this mess with your friend's tulpa
felt can u please explain this

from watching x files and supernatural i had an idea of what a tulpa was but like are these the same thing or are they the headmate stuff tumblr ppl talk about when they ahve some form of DID

im confused plz help me

Daddy

like do they think an actual corporeal being is formed or is it all in their head and they think just another identity is formed???

squirrelfriend

the latter
Tulpas are consciously created
DID personas are like created unbeknowst to the host
Thus, tulpas can be controlled and destroyed quite easily and are more likely to be manifestations of schizophrenia

squirrelfriend

Tulpas are basically headmates with a different name because reddit hates tumblr

Daddy

Daddy

squirrelfriend

My personal theory is that sub was the CIA's experiment on manipulating Reddit

Daddy

also bonus:

in that original post the tulpa is a girl but the friend tulpamancer is a dude so he essentally topped his friend and felt guilty

strongbad

Ezloﺕ

jmv just come out and say you made a tulpa of your waifu
this a bully free zone
:)

Go Up