October 27, 2024, 11:26:35 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wth is an endangered 13 year old

Started by squirrelfriend, May 24, 2016, 06:35:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

on that note i found this neat thing on le reddit a second ago

http://bigbytes.mobyus.com/commute.aspx?County=1&State=11&MinMiles=15&MaxMiles=300&MaxCoV=0.85&CountyType=home

i imagine there has to be some bad/misinformed data in there, like a dude having residency somewhere outside of town but staying in a basement condo during the week, because who the fuck would commute from damn near cleveland to DC everyday. also im probably just using the map wrong, thought u r better at these things use this to tell me some cool facts

C.Mongler

(i was warned dont set to 0-300 miles because the amount of data crashes most web browsers)

squirrelfriend

damn i thought it would be concentrated around fredericksburg but the urban sprawl extends as far as richmond hot damn

tfw eastern virginia is all suburbs

C.Mongler

i mean the VRE goes all the way out to spotslyvania, so it's kind of doable I guess????? if i ever knocked up my gf i'd probably move out that way because like fuck i could afford a family living situation in these parts on my current salary lol i can barely afford a place that meets my own standards

silvertone

protect emus from hunter and the poacher

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 25, 2016, 11:38:38 AM
on that note i found this neat thing on le reddit a second ago

http://bigbytes.mobyus.com/commute.aspx?County=1&State=11&MinMiles=15&MaxMiles=300&MaxCoV=0.85&CountyType=home

i imagine there has to be some bad/misinformed data in there, like a dude having residency somewhere outside of town but staying in a basement condo during the week, because who the fuck would commute from damn near cleveland to DC everyday. also im probably just using the map wrong, thought u r better at these things use this to tell me some cool facts

woah that's pretty cool
feel bad for all those hardcore commuters. i hope they like podcasts

C.Mongler

i used to commute from about 35 miles outside of town, about 2+ hours each way. some of these loonies are 3+ hours, i dont know how they can do it. their entire week is wake up, get on train/drive/wait, work for 8 hours, do the same shit backwards, eat dinner, sleep cuz ya gotta wake up early, repeat. like literally no downtime in that.

it was miserable, and it suks cuz if i ever want a family round these parts its probably the only way i could afford to do it goonish

silvertone

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 26, 2016, 06:14:53 AM
i used to commute from about 35 miles outside of town, about 2+ hours each way. some of these loonies are 3+ hours, i dont know how they can do it. their entire week is wake up, get on train/drive/wait, work for 8 hours, do the same shit backwards, eat dinner, sleep cuz ya gotta wake up early, repeat. like literally no downtime in that.

it was miserable, and it suks cuz if i ever want a family round these parts its probably the only way i could afford to do it goonish

yeah that's insane. you're going to be a mediocre family man too since you'll never see your children lol

silvertone

but when ur kids reach 20 they'll realize the sacrifice you made so they could live and they'll remember that you played catch w/ them on the weekends

Go Up