October 03, 2024, 09:18:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Might not see me here again

Started by Wrench, June 14, 2007, 05:32:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

So my mom walks into my room and asks what I am doing. I say "Just on a forum." Mom just looks and asks to see what's on here and make sure it's appropriate. I was basically showing her the boards to purposely avoid the Lobby.

Well she caught onto me and asked "What about that one(Lobby)?". I say "Well, I don't post in that one much. Theres never anything good in there." After about a minute she forces me to show her anyways. So I quickly click on threads that don't have anything bad in them. Everything is looking good for me.

Then she saw I had some messages and wanted to see them also. By this time I am like "Fuck off already!" I show her my PM from JMV since it was completely clean. She saw that I had a lot of PM's from Tyler so she wanted to see them. Well let's just say they get really hawt. sweat;

She then starts bitching at me saying I am going to be stalked and raped. I then say "Mom, I know what I am doing. You worry too much. It's my life and I will suffer the consequences."

The arguing continues. She says I can no longer visit here and this will be my last post. I accidentally leak a "God, I fucking hate you." Boy, you should have seen her face when she said 'You're movin with your aunty and uncle in bel air." After this, she grabbed my suitcase, threw it directly at me, and said I'm leaving tomorrow.  gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: WrenchNinja on June 14, 2007, 05:32:08 PM
'You're movin with your aunty and uncle in bel air." After this, she grabbed my suitcase, threw it directly at me, and said I'm leaving tomorrow.  gonk;

God, I fucking hate you.

Kalahari Inkantation

Andrios

Quote from: V on June 14, 2007, 05:33:55 PM
Quote from: WrenchNinja on June 14, 2007, 05:32:08 PM
'You're movin with your aunty and uncle in bel air." After this, she grabbed my suitcase, threw it directly at me, and said I'm leaving tomorrow.  gonk;

God, I fucking hate you.

Daddy

Silverhawk79

Himu

You made me depressed for a second. gonk;

Pele

My mom walked in my room while the Kinkiest Sex Scenes Banner was up.

She lol'd. navi;

MARIOMANIAC21

UnagiPower

You scared me for a second  burned;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pele on June 14, 2007, 05:40:18 PM

She lol'd. navi;

Your mom is awesome. flower;

V

She lol'd. navi;

Your mom is cool if she Lol'd to that.  caterpie;

mariofreak55

Ahha, nice.

She lol'd. navi;

FUCK YEAH

I MADE PELES MOM LAUGH OUT LOUD

Pele

Quote from: V on June 14, 2007, 05:40:55 PM

She lol'd. navi;

Your mom is cool if she Lol'd to that.  caterpie;

She laughs alot.

Almost at anything, really. navi;

Go Up