October 20, 2024, 12:37:26 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

[Ellipsis]

Started by Feynman, June 14, 2007, 04:54:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quoteu dnt noe me im paulys cuzen we talked online once in a chat room lolz ijm christien lmaoo i tink u r so cute lol i see dat ur bi thats kool..i love all types of genders haha lol um get bac if anythen kk bye

... smithicide;

MARIOMANIAC21

His spelling is worse than mine  gonk;

Feynman

Andrios

Quote from: JMV290 on June 14, 2007, 04:57:39 PM
You don't know me. I'm Pauly's cousin; we talked online in a chatroom. lo. I'm Christian lmao I think you are so cute lol I see that you're bisexual too. I love all types of genders haha lol. Uhm get back if anything okayokay bye.
Holy crap, that was AMAZING.

Feynman

Quote from: JMV290 on June 14, 2007, 04:57:39 PM
You don't know me. I'm Pauly's cousin; we talked online in a chatroom. lo. I'm Christian lmao I think you are so cute lol I see that you're bisexual too. I love all types of genders haha lol. Uhm get back if anything okayokay bye.

I didn't ask for that.

Kalahari Inkantation

Holy crap. When I first typed on the internet, it wasn't that bad. psyduck;

Pele

That was....interesting.

Feynman

THESE ARE THE THINGS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH. gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER FANTRON on June 14, 2007, 04:59:45 PM
I've used decent spelling and grammar since day one. I've always made the occasional mistake, but I typed better when I was ten than many of our members here do now.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on June 14, 2007, 05:28:37 PM
Quote from: HUNTER FANTRON on June 14, 2007, 04:59:45 PM
I've used decent spelling and grammar since day one. I've always made the occasional mistake, but I typed better when I was ten than many of our members here do now.
i c wut u did thar

Go Up