October 26, 2024, 03:23:08 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Million Dollar Thread

Started by Travis, May 26, 2016, 08:43:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

I am giving away one million dollars and all you need to do is post in this thread and you might win it. Step right up. Got the guts to give it a go?

C.Mongler

silvertone

NOT A SHMUCK, BUT I GOT GUT BUT I DDONT WANT A HAND OUT. I AINT WINNIN NO LOTTERY. I WILL MAKE A MILLION THE GOD FEARING WAY. KINDLY STUFF YOUR HAND OUTS UP YOUR ASS WITH THET REST OF YOUR SHIT

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

im spending my last post on this. but...is it spending or an investment?

Travis

Woooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o! We got a ballsy bunch over here! No winner yet, but the jackpot has risen to 1.38 Million! Also remember our 2nd place winner will receive a brand new Hungry Hungry Hippos board game! KEEP GOING!

Nyerp

C.Mongler

Quote from: Nyerp on May 27, 2016, 07:26:44 AM
Fuck. You. Pay. Me.

i saw a hardcore band named this, and the lead dude was an insufferable dickwad who just kept groping the women in the audience while he was performing.

I SLAMMED HIS ASS

squirrelfriend

are you saying nyerp could have his own dc punk band

silvertone

FAMY2

Quote from: Travis on May 26, 2016, 09:26:28 PM
Woooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o! We got a ballsy bunch over here! No winner yet, but the jackpot has risen to 1.38 Million! Also remember our 2nd place winner will receive a brand new Hungry Hungry Hippos board game! KEEP GOING!

Does Hippo come with it?

silvertone

i will want the hippo game if it comes with hippo, if not mods may you delete this popst ?

C.Mongler

Snowy

Go Up