October 26, 2024, 09:35:42 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sweet puppy rain. it's been a long day

Started by silvertone, May 16, 2016, 01:55:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

this hobo keeps double facing me, he is nice when the boss is around but when he's gone the hobo becomes a mean sunnabitch. he keeps trying to buy cigs and lighters w/ his ebt card and sometimes beer and i keep telling him he can't. He then tells me that i'm a crook and the whole world is out to get him. He's pretty big and just a douche, though his anger is laughable and i have snorted/cackled due to his anger b4.
today he did the ole flip flop and tried buying a milkkwaulkie Best beer 24 oz and a black and mild. after his ebt card failed, i told him it don't work.. and he was like It's cash not ebt. then he realized his mistake and tried his debit card and it was declined. he started complaining again and i was getting annoyed. like gr0w the fugk up mang. so i just said with much Passively Agressive Annoyance, to try again. it failed as i knew it would and i was like check your god dam balance at the atm.

he only bought the black and mild and left. he called me a crook before leaving though. and i be like "yea have a good day too."

that's a lil story for yall. i only posted it for the quota

FAMY2

Some people just don't get. Hope he doesn't bring a gun sometime.

silvertone

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 16, 2016, 03:32:45 AM
Some people just don't get. Hope he doesn't bring a gun sometime.
he's all talk, but if shit came to the pit it wouldn't matter because I don't fear the bullet. im going kamikaze on his ass before he takes twelve dollars and 70 pennies from the register

FAMY2

Lmao. Be sure and get video.  Q('_' Q)

strongbad

sounds about right
thank goodness you cant buy that shit with an ebt tho

C.Mongler

i woulda bought him the dang miwalkee

and then smashed it over HIS DOME

YPrrrr

Dang man that's annoying time to find a new job

silvertone

Travis

the ppl who work at my 711 are all indians who are constantly cleaning the hot dog machine

C.Mongler

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on May 16, 2016, 06:14:23 PM
Quote from: Travis on May 16, 2016, 03:42:24 PM
the ppl who work at my 711 are all indians who are constantly cleaning the hot dog machine

They're secretly sticking their own wieners in the hot dog machine when nobody's looking.

tbf who wouldn't

Travis

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 16, 2016, 06:19:15 PM

They're secretly sticking their own wieners in the hot dog machine when nobody's looking.

tbf who wouldn't
was that a fucking pun there fuckeroo?

YPrrrr

Quote from: SVT on May 16, 2016, 02:29:47 PM
Quote from: YPargh on May 16, 2016, 12:03:59 PM
i love my job mang.
have you had your first robbery yet

silvertone

Quote from: YPargh on May 16, 2016, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: SVT on May 16, 2016, 02:29:47 PM
Quote from: YPargh on May 16, 2016, 12:03:59 PM
i love my job mang.
have you had your first robbery yet
no. the store''s never been robbed [19 years]

strongbad

u know i bet that's happened

silvertone

i told this guy to stop and he then apologized and then blamed some customer behind him whose a verry nice / calm fellow for bothering him. i will let u know if anything more happens

Go Up