October 24, 2024, 05:20:52 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD: What is your hot beverage of choice

Started by YPrrrr, May 20, 2016, 06:49:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Topic

Tea
3 (33.3%)
Coffee
4 (44.4%)
Hot Chocolate/Cocoa
1 (11.1%)
Cider
1 (11.1%)
Hot Toddy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

YPrrrr

The toilet water tea leaves told me to post this

I like all of them pretty much (black, no sugar, no cream, no whipped cream, no marshmallows). If I had to pick I guess I'd go hot chocolate but for caffeine needs I tend to favor coffee. Tea is best when I need to relax

Etc etc now you

ME##

Daddy

??????

drip brewed cawfee
i thought i was a depressed teen but once i started coffee since two weeks ago i kinda realized why its so popular
without coffee are people just naturally sluggish

Joice

Green or black tea with a spoonful of honey or a stevia packet with some lemon juice. It's all I drink besides water.

Daddy

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on May 20, 2016, 07:51:56 PM
drip brewed cawfee
i thought i was a depressed teen but once i started coffee since two weeks ago i kinda realized why its so popular
without coffee are people just naturally sluggish
wait until you find that it is addictive and u get headaches if u dont drink it clux

strongbad

black coffee, specifically an americano will probably always be my drink of choice

however i can't drink coffee in the morning or throughout the day just because of the caffeine content.
i love green tea in the morning and black tea throughout the day. then maybe an americano around lunch time for a nice mid day boost happydood;

silvertone

Travis

Mando Pandango

i came in here expecting to say none but then i saw cider and i thought "yeah ok"
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Go Up