man this boyah 2016 awards is gay this is how it should have been

Started by 6M69I69B9, May 08, 2016, 08:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

- get some of the grandfatherered categories in
- you vote for some suggest categories in
- THEN, any boyager lists a category that hasn't been done in the last two-three years, NUMBER them, then go to random.org and get the ones that are chosen by rng until there's enough

honestly we need to shake this shit up and it's not too late

PLEASE

2015 was better than this
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

squirrelfriend

can someone tell me what the fabled 2015 boyah awards really were tbh
but i like mib's idea he's relegated to best boyager

Daddy

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

2015 was people didnt do shit about presenting so david just posted the results iirc

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

alright anyway here's what we do.

we get a bunch of small strips of paper and write down each boyagers' names on them, one per strip, and several for each boyager. i will eat them all. i will create a randomized order for the awards (or they will be ordained to me by lord yipper) and the order in which users come to pass from within me will determine the winners and runners up of each category
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on May 08, 2016, 08:38:26 PM

we get a bunch of small strips of paper and write down each boyagers' names on them, one per strip, and several for each boyager. i will eat them all. i will create a randomized order for the awards (or they will be ordained to me by lord yipper) and the order in which users come to pass from within me will determine the winners and runners up of each category
what a shitty idea

Mando Pandango

6M69I69B9

im saying that having no boyah awards is better than having a lame boyah awards lol when i said 2015 was better

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on May 08, 2016, 08:41:26 PM
Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on May 08, 2016, 08:38:26 PM

what a shitty idea
its literally better than what we got so far, it'd be a nice addition

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

YPrrrr

6M69I69B9

silvertone

how about we go piss on some eggs instead of this award nonsense?

C.Mongler

orrrrrrrrrrrrrr whoooooooooooooo givvvvvvvvvvvves a shiiiiiiiiiit?

Daddy

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on May 08, 2016, 08:34:24 PM
i didn't even think we did a 2015 befuddlement

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on May 08, 2016, 08:33:22 PM
2015 was people didnt do shit about presenting so david just posted the results iirc

I spent like 3 months asking him for the results but he "had to do laundry" or some stupid shit and I never got to make a video.

I was going to present everything  madood;

Go Up