October 23, 2024, 12:32:59 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recycling

Started by Daddy, April 30, 2016, 12:50:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

do u recycle

yes
3 (50%)
i try to
2 (33.3%)
no
0 (0%)
super no because god gave man dominion over the earth
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Daddy

My city does automated curbside pickup and provides everyone with a huge recycling bin for single stream recycling. My old apartment complex used private trash pickup so we couldn't use this but now i get city pickup again.

I feel guilty about throwing away anything recyclable because i will just go2landfill

i try to throw as much i can into the rcycle bin (tin cans, boxes, clean paper scrap etc).

I did this at work for cardboard but lmaooo apparently the cleanin guys just throw everything out

Daddy

oh also bottles and cans for beer and softdrinks obviously because i want my fucking five cents back.

Classic

My governor says recycling is liberal propaganda and get rid of EPA types in our state.

So who should I believe?

A liberal YANKEE who likes gay marriage and orientals?
Or a god fearing, god loving man who has graced Texas with his presence?

Thyme

yeah, i try to

i use these clear blue plastic bags because soon after i moved out i found out ppl were putting non-recyclable stuff in my recycle bin like half-eaten food goonish

ME##

recycling feels good but i try to just reuse things that can be recycled on my own. 

Daddy

Quote from: David on April 30, 2016, 12:58:09 PM
recycling feels good but i try to just reuse things that can be recycled on my own. 
yeah if it's something that can be reused i do but there isn't much use for an empty tuna can (unlessi  wanna go mcgyver) or the empty box for my eggo waffles  baddood;

If it's a glass jar or something i tend to reuse those for sauce or storing dried beans and whatnot

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on April 30, 2016, 01:02:17 PM
Quote from: David on April 30, 2016, 12:58:09 PM
yeah if it's something that can be reused i do but there isn't much use for an empty tuna can (unlessi  wanna go mcgyver) or the empty box for my eggo waffles  baddood;

If it's a glass jar or something i tend to reuse those for sauce or storing dried beans and whatnot
>eating canned 鮪 putindisapproves;

but year boxes just go into the recycling bin

squirrelfriend

i don't trust the city to actually recycle the stuff i put in the recycling bin because the contracted company just dumped it all the same into the river

Classic

Oh hey my future apartment offers recycling.

Cooool.  giggle;

Daddy

canned tuna is one of the most cost effective + quick ways to get GAINZ if you can find a good sale you can pick up 26 grams of protein for like 50-75 cents and not have to cook (like w/ eggs)
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 30, 2016, 01:09:19 PM
i don't trust the city to actually recycle the stuff i put in the recycling bin because the contracted company just dumped it all the same into the river
idk if you're making this up but i believe you because this sounds like a very virginia thing to do.

YPrrrr

I do when it's a convenient option. My apartment doesn't have recycling though so I don't because I'm not driving to the recycling plant

don't let's

Recycling is just another way the government tries to control you. In doing so, you become another pawn.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i separate the recycling in the apartment  but there is no recycling container outside so i just end up throwing on top of the garbage

Hiro

i bought a separate recycling bin for the kitchen and my roommates still put bottles and shit in the trash so i dig it out and put it in the recycling
i want to try to recycle as much as i can and reduce as much waste as i reasonably can. also i wash and keep any glass jars i get from food

famy

my country do not believe in recyle   vuvudood;

Go Up