October 18, 2024, 09:24:05 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my back hurts

Started by Daddy, April 24, 2016, 07:27:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

fuck moving shit

also i can be active again on 2sday

i shut my internet off 2 early lmao

Hippopo

where you moving to????

Daddy

Quote from: Hippopo on April 24, 2016, 07:58:50 PM
where you moving to????
same city just new  aparment because of RENT COSTS

goddamn its like i decided to do shoulder, back, and legs for 6 hours at the gym

The artist formally known

you should tell your renter you're moving cus of costs once you got a new apartment in mind. they may lower the cost, who knows.

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on April 24, 2016, 09:55:47 PM
you should tell your renter you're moving cus of costs once you got a new apartment in mind. they may lower the cost, who knows.
The place I left was owned by some corporation so there wasn't any person to appeal to

And they have waitlists for people who wanna get in so they have no reason to negotiate.

strongbad

did you use proper lifting techniques

silvertone

ME##

JMV u should post on Reddit about how ur landlord raises rent after u have moved

squirrelfriend

Quote from: David on April 25, 2016, 04:05:46 AM
JMV u should post on Reddit about how ur landlord raises rent after u have moved
[youtube]DOqb_UzJSUQ[/youtube]

YPrrrr

I can't wait until we're all old and most of our threads become symptom related complaints n_u

squirrelfriend

i've been doing that since the dawn of boyah

C.Mongler

Quote from: Khadafi on April 24, 2016, 10:20:03 PM
The place I left was owned by some corporation so there wasn't any person to appeal to

And they have waitlists for people who wanna get in so they have no reason to negotiate.

tell them u will delete their waitlist from the cloud if they dont lower the rent

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 25, 2016, 10:39:12 AM
Quote from: Khadafi on April 24, 2016, 10:20:03 PM

tell them u will delete their waitlist from the cloud if they dont lower the rent

C.Mongler

eff u GAYpaul no one cares about your dresses

Classic

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 25, 2016, 10:50:17 AM
eff u GAYpaul no one cares about your dresses

I love Momma Ru.  :(

Go Up