October 19, 2024, 09:43:43 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

can we have a google hangy dangy????

Started by C.Mongler, April 21, 2016, 09:08:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

WHEN U WANNA HANG? (ALL DATES ARE AT 10PM EST)

Monday, May 9th
1 (25%)
Tuesday, May 10th
1 (25%)
Thursday, May 12th
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

C.Mongler

we haven't had a hang sesh in 4ever (at least one that i've been invited too argh;)

we dont have to use google im down for wahtever platform i just wanna chat and see yer nice (ugly) faces

i know all 8 of us are all over the world and wahtever, but can we like, set a date and time to have a hang sesh bruhs???

probably not til after papa JMV has returned, but what's everyone's schedule look like for the next couple weeks? perhaps a poll will come after to vote on the FINAL date and time but yeah, i'm free most weekday nights from 7-11 PM EST but i can stay up a lil later if we gonna make this happen 4 real. wednesdays kinda suk for me and so do weekends cuz those are the times i like to have a real life, but i can try to adjust if that works better for people

YPrrrr

Idk I am off work after 6 pacific at the latest usually

So idk whenever after 9 eastern

strongbad

I'm down if it's evening for you guys it'll be brunch time for me and I'm on summer break :0

Hippopo

Yeah, I'm down homiez.

But not until after like the 7th.  I'm at a public library for internetz these days, so I have to invite the other (seemingly homeless) library rats to join if I do, mmmkay?

C.Mongler

strongbad

silvertone

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 24, 2016, 03:17:31 AM
someone set down a time

i want to but i also want more than just 4 of us to participate lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I can participate but i cant do it at 2 am lol

C.Mongler

I HAVE DONE ZA MATH, and it'd probably be at like 10 PM EST (9 am thailand) so strongbeby could participate, does that sound like a nice time to everyone, if so i can start a poll for some dates  happydood;

YPrrrr

The artist formally known

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 25, 2016, 01:16:00 PM
I HAVE DONE ZA MATH, and it'd probably be at like 10 PM EST (9 am thailand) so strongbeby could participate, does that sound like a nice time to everyone, if so i can start a poll for some dates  happydood;
wat day

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 25, 2016, 01:16:00 PM

how considerate of you
i am free this time every day except sunday (my time)

Go Up