October 17, 2024, 04:31:57 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

homeless ppl

Started by Daddy, April 21, 2016, 08:56:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

why does seattle have so many

C.Mongler

OH YEAH I SHOULD HAVE WARNED YOU ABOUT THAT!!

seattle has a fuck ton of homeless people and they are all REALLY aggressive. like here in dc u can just walk by a homeless gent or just say 'sorry man, no change' and they won't say shit but in seattle i had this dude with barf all over his mouth literally come up to me like 5 inches away from my face and be like GOT ANY CHANGE PLEASE HELP PLEASE SIR and like kept begging me despite me truthfully telling him i didn't have any money on me and he tried to follow me but he was old and clearly drunk/drugged/crazy so he couldn't keep up

also had plenty of people get in my walking path on the sidewalk to ask for money

like not like being liek FUCK HOMELESS PEOPLE cuz what are they gonna do ya know, but it was a little unnerving at first

squirrelfriend

i hope bernie addresses the mental health crisis that led to modern homelessness tbh

Daddy

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 21, 2016, 09:02:43 AM
OH YEAH I SHOULD HAVE WARNED YOU ABOUT THAT!!

seattle has a fuck ton of homeless people and they are all REALLY aggressive. like here in dc u can just walk by a homeless gent or just say 'sorry man, no change' and they won't say shit but in seattle i had this dude with barf all over his mouth literally come up to me like 5 inches away from my face and be like GOT ANY CHANGE PLEASE HELP PLEASE SIR and like kept begging me despite me truthfully telling him i didn't have any money on me and he tried to follow me but he was old and clearly drunk/drugged/crazy so he couldn't keep up

also had plenty of people get in my walking path on the sidewalk to ask for money

like not like being liek FUCK HOMELESS PEOPLE cuz what are they gonna do ya know, but it was a little unnerving at first
yeah i feel bad ignoring them like I don't see or hear them because it's like im not regarding them at human but it's legitimately a significantly higher population than I've seen in Boston, NYC, or DC.

YPrrrr

Been spending most our lives begging in a liberal paradise
Everyone pays a high excise but the poor still don't get a slice
The benefits are imprecise living in a liberal paradise
But the Yuppies think it's nice so we'll be forced to pay the price

Homeless anthem

C.Mongler

squirrelfriend

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 21, 2016, 09:56:48 AM
Been spending most our lives begging in a liberal paradise
Everyone pays a high excise but the poor still don't get a slice
The benefits are imprecise living in a liberal paradise
But the Yuppies think it's nice so we'll be forced to pay the price

Homeless anthem
deinstitutionalization was a hippie movement but then the new republicans (yuppies) defunded the community mental health centers so like yeah

C.Mongler

Quote from: Khadafi on April 21, 2016, 09:19:56 AM
yeah i feel bad ignoring them like I don't see or hear them because it's like im not regarding them at human but it's legitimately a significantly higher population than I've seen in Boston, NYC, or DC.

i feel like NYC is probably higher, but it's a lot less concentrated than Seattle. most Seattle no-homies seem to congregate downtown near Pike, i guess since that's where all the people with money are (similar with DC they are all Downtown or on Capitol Hill)

but yeah it's quite sad, i wish i had a dollar for every no-homie but i gotta pay my own bills too ya know; i pay it forward when i can

except to this one dick who always is a rude cunt when you don't immediately give him money. he told me he hopes I choke and die so i just said "you too buddy". also saw him call some lady a fat bitch on one occasion. quite the charmer. haven't seen him in a while, hopefully he got shanked finally

ME##

some homeless man grabbed my elbow in san francisco.  famy didn't save me ;(

??????

nyc homelessness is moderate i think
a lot of places installed spikes along some rails and spaces to keep the homeless from sticking around
you see spikes of homelessness near the winters and the summers

squirrelfriend

the homeless here use the buses and light rail during the day to pass the time

C.Mongler

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 21, 2016, 01:34:41 PM
the homeless here use the buses and light rail during the day to pass the time

that's how it was in Atlanta when I lived there, you couldn't go on a single train ride on MARTA without a homeless guy asking you for change or pissing on the floor next to you.

but yeah i'm p sure VA Beach has a bad homeless problem too but i havent been there in like 15 years so i dunno lol

squirrelfriend

oh it's va it's still p. bad
p. worse though

C.Mongler

i've honestly seen like only 3 or 4 homeless people in the like 10+ times i've been to richmond though which i've always found weird maybe i just wasn't paying enough attention  n_u

strongbad

It's bcuz were too nice in the one to do anything about

Although you'd think they'd stay away because the weather is so shit

Go Up