October 20, 2024, 03:49:04 AM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

DAX FLAME

Started by C.Mongler, April 21, 2016, 07:56:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

man i was watching some DAXFLAME 2day and it just reminded me of the golden age of utube, ya got dax, ya got smosh, ya got lisanova, ya got cmonglerthe2nd

who was your favorite utuber

Daddy

i like the zach777vid

C.Mongler

remember when we were gonna make the ProSquid gaming channel, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THAT STRONGBAB argh;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Khadafi on April 21, 2016, 08:03:40 AM
i like the zach777vid

[youtube]trLIPkD9dwQ[/youtube]

oh god i hate my 15 year old self  goonish

C.Mongler

also i really would love to bring back the rant series but boyah rants seems like a futile effort since i dont hate any of you nearly as much as i did most nsiders

like i could do a felt rant, but i feel like that's low hanging fruit, goin' after tha trigger masta

other than that WHO WOULD I RANT

C.Mongler

"there's this forum, outsider, it's like the opposite of nsider, but they're less retarded and more fun"

lol cmongler;

don't let's

Just make one where it's just a parody of yourself ranting. Where you rant about the most inconsequential stuff.

don't let's

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 21, 2016, 08:22:22 AM
"there's this forum, outsider, it's like the opposite of nsider, but they're less retarded and more fun"

lol cmongler;
That reminds me, I found this reddit thread, where there's a mention of outsider in the comments, when I was searching around about that irc business in that other thread.

C.Mongler

Quote from: ­Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...­ on April 21, 2016, 08:22:25 AM
Just make one where it's just a parody of yourself ranting. Where you rant about the most inconsequential stuff.

that's actually not a bad idea   confuseddood;

Daddy

Rant about stuff that hasn't existed in hundreds ofyears

C.Mongler

like nsider?

or racial equality amirite

Mando Pandango

daxflame was my shit
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

i pushed my grandma into the pool at said "you're always FIRST in the pool!!" and everyone made it into a big deal!!

Hiro

Go Up