October 17, 2024, 06:21:26 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how are you nerds celebrating the holidays?

Started by strongbad, April 21, 2016, 01:00:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

and by that i mean

rollin' up a 1oz J? taking a full volcano bag to the dome?

my gf n i made some cannabis oil and tried to make no bake cookies that basically turned into mush since it's so damn hot here but we brought our mush to southern thailand and ate them on the beach and had a nice day on the beach getting sunburnt  hocuspocus;

silvertone

squirrelfriend

i took advantage of people's loose inhibitions

C.Mongler

ive been dry for like a month but i found a weed fairy (see: dealer) at 10:03 PM on 4/20 and was able to get a nice bag of that fresh kushy gush, so i smoked a bowl and went to sleepy

YPrrrr

I don't want to be poor again do unfortunately I must abstain to keep my job/apply to new ones

C.Mongler

probably gonna rollup a fat jay jay when i get home 2 day tho 4/21 yall

snoorkel

i tried to celebrate all day yesterday but ended up smoking less than i do on a normal day. to make up for it i'm smoking hash continuously throughout today.

ME##

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 21, 2016, 08:56:16 AM
I don't want to be poor again do unfortunately I must abstain to keep my job/apply to new ones
move to oregone or colorado

silvertone

Quote from: David on April 21, 2016, 02:28:30 PM
the laws are a bit weird, no one knows if you can/cant drug test. or at least i should say I Dont know and everyone i asked hasn't told me.

??????

snoorkel

Quote from: SVT on April 21, 2016, 04:03:30 PM
Quote from: David on April 21, 2016, 02:28:30 PM
the laws are a bit weird, no one knows if you can/cant drug test. or at least i should say I Dont know and everyone i asked hasn't told me.

my buds in Colorado have been Weed Tested for new jobs and continued to be tested for old jobs. Rip

C.Mongler

srs question i am too lazy to google: is there even any legal protection for substance testing? like could an employer test his employees for having like, lavender in their system?

just wondering if even federal legalization/decriminalization/rescheduling would actually change drug testing at all

snoorkel

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 22, 2016, 10:09:11 AM
srs question i am too lazy to google: is there even any legal protection for substance testing? like could an employer test his employees for having like, lavender in their system?

just wondering if even federal legalization/decriminalization/rescheduling would actually change drug testing at all

short answer: no
but there are the laws protecting employees from discrimination, so an employee could report an employer to state department of labor (or worse) if they feel something intrusive or unfair is going on.

C.Mongler

i suppose that's true, but i guess that would mean the only distinction between fair game and discrimination would be the legality of the substance you're testing for? in which case, does n e one know of any cases that have been heard in Colorado on the subject? also wouldn't that mean an employer could test minors for BAC if they wanted to legally? THE LAW IS WEIRD

i just find little legal nuggets like this weirdly interesting

C.Mongler

(i dont actually expect anyone on this forum to know the ins and outs of drug testing legalities lol)

Go Up