yo are californians really charged for paper bags at convience stores?

Started by silvertone, April 18, 2016, 01:13:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Travis

silvertone

this girl was telling me that today, i think she was actualyl a 12 year old boy cos she when she spoke she kept trying to make her voice really deep but she sounded like a 12 year old boy who is trying to make his voice soudn really deep

Travis

Quote from: SVT on April 18, 2016, 01:15:58 AM
this girl was telling me that today, i think she was actualyl a 12 year old boy cos she when she spoke she kept trying to make her voice really deep but she sounded like a 12 year old boy who is trying to make his voice soudn really deep
yea californias weird like that but its also super chill cuz of the babes and weather and shit

strongbad

silvertone

squirrelfriend

i think you get a discount if you bring your own bag at certain chains but i don't really care

silvertone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 18, 2016, 04:36:08 AM
i think you get a discount if you bring your own bag at certain chains but i don't really care
yeah some places give u a nickel

C.Mongler

squirrelfriend

Quote from: SVT on April 18, 2016, 04:36:45 AM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 18, 2016, 04:36:08 AM
yeah some places give u a nickel
we get 5% off here in virginia

squirrelfriend

i think the chains already make a cashcow from selling the silly "ecofriendly" bags so they could oblige
i think the whole eco movement has been coopted by the biggest polluters in general

strongbad

C.Mongler

strongbad

everything they have is so damn good

they have some sweet potato tortilla chips and some chipotle salsa that i had at least every other day last summer

dank

Go Up