October 16, 2024, 05:19:00 AM

1,531,333 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you pay for cable, leech off parents, or torrent programs?

Started by squirrelfriend, April 15, 2016, 10:14:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Survey

I pay for cable or comparable IPTV platforms
0 (0%)
leech off parents
1 (25%)
Torrent
2 (50%)
i don't watch the idiotbox
0 (0%)
I prefer new media
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 22, 2016, 10:14:23 AM

Go Down

squirrelfriend

[link to surveymonkey]
help me i need 2 finish a project for high school and not just mine data off of reddit boyah

C.Mongler

i watch youtube, netflix, and twitch and little else. popcorn time (aka torrents) for anything that isn't on those. i also have a digital antannea for the odd moment of wanting to watch the local news but yea fuk cable

squirrelfriend

I thought twitch was just all let's plays and managed by furfags for a while

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

I get cable for free through my apartment complex. All I watch on it is sports though.

For everything else I watch Netflix or project free tv for HBO stuff. Sometimes I stream from the reddit links for movies. If a sports game is out of market I use stream2watch

squirrelfriend

i have my parents cable login so i can just stream tv away from home :o

YPrrrr

I asked my parents if I could use their HBO go and they sounded like they thought I was trying to cheat them lol

squirrelfriend

April 15, 2016, 10:43:42 AM #7 Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:48:51 AM by squirrelfriend
This is one of my few serious posts (which my OP is not btw): My mom doesn't know how to use a computer, or what hbogo even is, and my dad is just clueless so I ended up managing the bills some of the time.

So based on this, the value of value-added services of TV Everywhere is lost on cable's targeted market.

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 15, 2016, 10:39:10 AM
I asked my parents if I could use their HBO go and they sounded like they thought I was trying to cheat them lol

same for my parents cable account password, they were all like "but we pay for that???" and i was like but you don't use it ever and they were like "but we pay for that and i dont want you to mess it up"  :3

squirrelfriend

April 15, 2016, 11:14:13 AM #9 Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 11:17:37 AM by squirrelfriend
i'm glad my mother wasn't a yuppie
My yuppie aunt was such a cunt to me when I told her off as an eight year old child. Which is p. much what Felt is based on. (Also look up ego states on the Felt aspect of personality) She put soap down my throat wtf and she thought I was the devil incarnate of the family. My cousin now has a DUI charge and is an alcoholic at the age of 20 so I feel kind of sad for her in a way. But not really, fuck her.

Daddy

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Khadafi on April 15, 2016, 12:23:44 PM
I have netflix+amazon prime+free mlb.tv from tmobile

nice
do you have unlimited data like normal ppl or do you use the anti-net neutrality binge on option

Daddy

I don't know, whatever the default is. I don't stream video on my phone. 

I should word that differently, I pay for netflix and amazon prime. MLB.tv is free from T-Mobile and I can just sign in on my computer to watch games. But I don't even watch baseball and it's kind of pointless because it doesn't let you watch your local teams so it's like OH WOW I GET TO WATCH THE BRAVES VS THE ATHLETICS WOW

squirrelfriend

I stream a lot of video on my phone tbh especially live tv
It's how i can survive cartrips

Samus Aran

john pays for a netflix subscription. i use it sometimes.

also i pirate anime

Go Up