October 12, 2024, 01:21:01 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

***SATIRE THREAD***

Started by Travis, April 14, 2016, 10:27:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

this post is for ALL SATIRE ONLY. if you have satire IT MUST GO IN THIS THREAD .

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

squirrelfriend

QuoteThis is probably the worst fuckup in this forum's fucking history.

You don't NOT make backups of something you fucking fiddle around with 24 goddamn 7.

I don't give a shit if you didn't see it coming, or had a "lapse in judgment", you fucked up like a retard, and now the whole forum has to pay.

Your retardation has now been made entirely clear. It doesn't matter who did it, JMV or Snorkel, but I just can't let this slide.

Once four months of progress have been carelessly destroyed by some idiotic error, I can't put up with it anymore, nor can I see it as something in any way forgiveable. I have completely no idea how anyone else could.

So fuck you. Just fuck you. The joke's over, and nobody's laughing.

I don't know what I will do from now, possibly watch as the forum attempts to rebuild until another careless mistake ruins it once again. Or I will continue here, fooling myself that at a moment's notice, some dipshit's software won't erase another year. Or maybe I'll finally muster up the courage to leave this shithole altogether. I don't know.

But what I do know is this: this will not be forgotten, let alone forgiven. I hate everyone responsible for this bullshit more than anything right now. And I can't sit in the sidelines like everyone else while my favorite forum is fucking obliterated by idiocy.

OK, I've vented. But still: go fuck yourselves to death you stupid fucking dumbass pricks.

Good fucking bye.

mind if i appropriate this for purposes off of boyah with names changed

C.Mongler

only if u put my name into it

YPrrrr

Nyerp

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 15, 2016, 11:25:56 AM
QuoteThis is probably the worst fuckup in this forum's fucking history.

You don't NOT make backups of something you fucking fiddle around with 24 goddamn 7.

I don't give a shit if you didn't see it coming, or had a "lapse in judgment", you fucked up like a retard, and now the whole forum has to pay.

Your retardation has now been made entirely clear. It doesn't matter who did it, JMV or Snorkel, but I just can't let this slide.

Once four months of progress have been carelessly destroyed by some idiotic error, I can't put up with it anymore, nor can I see it as something in any way forgiveable. I have completely no idea how anyone else could.

So fuck you. Just fuck you. The joke's over, and nobody's laughing.

I don't know what I will do from now, possibly watch as the forum attempts to rebuild until another careless mistake ruins it once again. Or I will continue here, fooling myself that at a moment's notice, some dipshit's software won't erase another year. Or maybe I'll finally muster up the courage to leave this shithole altogether. I don't know.

But what I do know is this: this will not be forgotten, let alone forgiven. I hate everyone responsible for this bullshit more than anything right now. And I can't sit in the sidelines like everyone else while my favorite forum is fucking obliterated by idiocy.

OK, I've vented. But still: go fuck yourselves to death you stupid fucking dumbass pricks.

Good fucking bye.

mind if i appropriate this for purposes off of boyah with names changed

this post is my property u have to pay me

squirrelfriend

I won't; i figured i would ask you first because i think it's ingenious
JMV, what rights do we have to our posts on Boyah? Feeedoh had our old posts licensed to us with creative commons and i should have sued him for rights to our content. But that might have gotten more ppl into jail tbh, so i decided against it

C.Mongler

Aw shit good call

This post is © C.Mongler 2016

Daddy

Content posted to Boyah is property of the forum with commercial redistribution rights granted to the OP of said content. Commercial redistribution is not retroactive nor transferable and all internal redistribution rights within Boyah Forums are implicitly granted to the community.

tl;dr
[spoiler]Anyone can redistribute the post within Boyah but Nyerp, as OP, retains full commercial control of his post outside of Boyah Forums  baddood;[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

nyerp i'll buy this post for 5 luts

This post is © C.Mongler 2016

Go Up