October 25, 2024, 07:27:33 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yo stamps are getting cheaper aint there nothing obama can't do?

Started by silvertone, April 09, 2016, 01:06:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

He ends wars, sorta fixes healthcare, killed bin laden and now he's lowering the price of stamps.  It's a shame joe biden aint running and obama be his vice president so we could have 8 more years of the only good president we ever had

ME##

Daddy

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on April 09, 2016, 07:43:38 AM
David's salary is the reason why stamps are expensive
lol i'm not quite up to making $32/hour like some of the people at the usps who do the same thing as me

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

we need to sell off the usps to fedex/ups so that the workers make the money they deserve. 8$ an hour with no benefits.

silvertone

ME##

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on April 09, 2016, 10:00:26 AM
we need to sell off the usps to fedex/ups so that the workers make the money they deserve. 8$ an hour with no benefits.
ups package handlers actually make about $12/hour, the problem is they only work four hour shifts

Classic

Quote from: David on April 09, 2016, 07:49:22 AM
lol i'm not quite up to making $32/hour like some of the people at the usps who do the same thing as me

Wait, seriously? Where do I apply to UPS?

strongbad

i have a friend at UPS i can confirm you make stupid money

C.Mongler

the fedex guys around here make pretty good wages from what i hear, and they get them BENNIES

C.Mongler

i prefer to attach my letters to child slaves and then send them on their way  philip;

ME##

Quote from: Classic on April 13, 2016, 07:53:01 AM
Quote from: David on April 09, 2016, 07:49:22 AM

Wait, seriously? Where do I apply to UPS?
usps tyler.

typically it's the people with stronger unions who get the higher wages [and higher union dues], so the city carriers are like tier one.  rural carriers get shat on though

Go Up