October 27, 2024, 07:23:49 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

whats up

Started by applesauce, February 09, 2016, 06:11:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Daddy

ME##

snoorkel

applesauce

hey thanks for the holiday card

duluth with p. cook that day let me tell you

strongbad

sup man what do u do now a days

applesauce

well i mean i go to work pretty much every day so there's that

i don't explore much anymore but i still do a lot of camping and digging at sandland. last year i bought an old monorail car and converted it into a cabin out there.

i live with my girlfriend and my dog and her cat. when we arent camping or whatever we do a lot of walking and a fair amount of shooting

right now life is a little lame because of winter. very, very excited for spring to come so we can do more camping and hiking around here and start biking again. car-free living in mn is not super great in the winter but in the summer its fab

applesauce

i saw you moved to thailand wtf

strongbad

That sounds like a real nice lifestyle. I'd like to do more of just about all those things.

Yeah been in Bangkok since October. It's been fun but I'm getting kind of bored now that the novelty has worn off and I'm finding myself thinking about what I wish I could be doing in the US :(

snoorkel

applesauce

applesauce

applesauce

Socks

WHATS UP NECRO FILES PAISANOS AND ALL ASSORTED CHEESES OF BOYAH I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL AND
I
AM
FUCKING
BACK!!!

silvertone

Quote from: Socks on February 15, 2016, 08:11:09 PM
WHATS UP NECRO FILES PAISANOS AND ALL ASSORTED CHEESES OF BOYAH I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL AND
I
AM
FUCKING
BACK!!!
!

Go Up