May 27, 2024, 05:43:48 AM

1,531,629 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Civilization Organization Pt II

Started by YPrrrr, January 18, 2016, 01:10:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

I beat a small game on warlord difficulty pretty easily too (SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE) so I've moved up to Prince on a standard 8-civ continents map and I feel like I'm gonna win this one too despite taking on way too many cities too early on. Between the ones I set up myself and the two I took over as puppet states from Babylon (RIP) I have 7. My citizens hate me.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

*signs onto Steam*

Popsi has 60485085043808 new CIV V achievements.

*regrets but also enjoys this*

Kalahari Inkantation

tfw i've had this game for years but still haven't touched it because i'm terrified of the time commitment >.<

Thyme

you don't actually have to commit to anything, your time flies away effortlessly hocuspocus;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Lhyme on February 04, 2016, 07:36:37 PM
you don't actually have to commit to anything, your time flies away effortlessly hocuspocus;
oh my god is this the truth
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

I'll easily waste an entire day on it and not realize it.

I've forgotten to eat when playing it. 12 hours, Tec. AND I LIKE FOOD.

Hiro

I've had civ v complete for a while now, only played it twice because I suck at it and it takes up a whole day, but I'd really like to play with all you guys

Mando Pandango

I'm on my third game on Prince difficulty and I think this is where I'm gonna stay until I figure out the actual nuance to this game

This one is going really poorly though. Japan was being a dick so Denmark and I teamed up to take him out but I did all the work. This was pretty early on and I funneled too much into military and now I have to catch up and I don't think it's gonna happen.

Can me move this to the vidya board now

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on February 06, 2016, 01:24:04 AM
I'm on my third game on Prince difficulty and I think this is where I'm gonna stay until I figure out the actual nuance to this game

This one is going really poorly though. Japan was being a dick so Denmark and I teamed up to take him out but I did all the work. This was pretty early on and I funneled too much into military and now I have to catch up and I don't think it's gonna happen.

Granted

Does anyone want to play today????????//

silvertone

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on February 06, 2016, 01:24:04 AM

who you playin' as

Mando Pandango

Korea. And I'm losing the science race. That's how hard I fucked up.

Also it's only my second game on Prince nvm

Mando Pandango

I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT

Warlord difficulty was cake, but Prince is eating me alive. I bumped it up to 8 civs instead of 6 which might also have a lot to do with it, but my God, I'm getting repeatedly stomped.

Classic

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has trouble above Warlord.

Thyme

Classic

Holy SHIT CIV Beyond Earth is a totally different game.

Go Up