I just made the mistake of looking up Apogee Software on Steam

Started by Mando Pandango, January 17, 2016, 04:17:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

JESUS CHRIST I HAVEN'T EVEN THOUGHT OF THESE GAMES IN LIKE 20 YEARS

someone buy me them

itt discuss dos classics
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

i can see cmongler already has all these games WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

http://www.ecrater.com/p/19908736/action-100-top-games-pc-cd
I had that CD as a kid and holy shit the hours I would pump out of it, even though most of those were demos

Gonna look around and see where I can get:

Aliens Ate My Babysitter
The Simpsons: Bart's House of Weirdness
Solar Winds
Duke Nukem 1&2
Galactix

I'm sure I'll remember more as I unlock certain areas of my brain.

C.Mongler

lol i have every game man

of course i havent actually played them, as my dad never let me use the pc as a kid (tho i snuck on and played doom and wolfenstein 3d sometimes  happydood;)

what would u recommend i play bub

Mando Pandango

Oh man I can tell you what I enjoyed when I was literally 5 and see what survives the nostalgia trip

Commander Keen (there's a dramatic shift in overall quality for the better between Keen Must Die and Secret of the Oracle)
Raptor: Call of the Shadows
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
Mystic Towers
Crystal Caves
Secret Agent (tbh I'm not sure I played this one all that much but it looks really familiar. All the others I played a dickload)

Go Up