September 27, 2024, 04:14:16 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hmmm

Started by strongbad, January 06, 2016, 12:07:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

there's a hot water kettle in my office that i frequently use for tea. haven't used it since before break (~2 weeks ago) and i was feelin' some black lipton. went to fire it up, and inside of it were hundreds of ants, drowned in last year's water

so i did the sensible thing and boiled it anyway and the ants didn't seem to change form but i will say that a rather strange smell was created. ant-tea i guess

gave it a good wash and am now enjoying my lipton, but it certainly made for an exciting day

YPrrrr

Craving some hot auntie

C.Mongler

antmaster at it again

strongbad

Some students gave me a box of four brownies the other day. I forogt to take them home but I promised my gf that she could have them

I come back and they are covered in ants
Damn, ants win again

Samus Aran

those thai ants i tell ya

ME##

strongbad

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on January 08, 2016, 09:55:51 AM
those thai ants i tell ya

For real though idk if its just ant season or something but they're fucking relentless

I live in a 6th floor apartment and i leave something ants like out and forget about it they'll be swarming the place in a few hours

If anything my respect for ants has only gone up

YPrrrr

I bought a baguette the other day and ate 2/3s leaving the last piece for dinner. I came home and took it out of the pantry, got all my sammich materials out, pulled out the bread to slice it and my arm was immediately covered in ants.

Apparently there is a gaping hole in the top of my pantry which leads into the piping and ants were streaming down from there to get some bread. Threw out the bread, placed traps...

I wanted my damn baguette ants baddood;

ME##

This is why you need winter

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on January 09, 2016, 05:01:10 AM
This is why you need winter

winter doesn't stop ants though, it simply drives them to stay indoors. i just had a ton of ants inside boxes of crackers like two weeks ago

i can't keep any food on my floor

ME##

Y'all need Jesus if you have that many ants in your house

Travis

Quote from: David on January 09, 2016, 02:17:39 PM
Y'all need Jesus if you have that many ants in your house

strongbad

That's why there are so many ants in thailand bcuz everyone is Buddhist

Go Up