September 26, 2024, 06:19:30 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

serious suggestion thread: Forum ideas go here

Started by silvertone, December 31, 2015, 04:35:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Official boyah staff will be watching this thread for suggestions on how to make this forum an even better place! So post away boyagers and boyists!

silvertone

Before posting my suggestion, i would love to give a shout out to the mods for posting this great thread! I love how much the staff is interactive with the userbase! it shows that they really care, i love this website.

but i digress, we need to get rid of most of those stickies in the art board. It's clogging up, and is unaesthetic. Thanks for reading and sorry if this is a bother!

silvertone

Quote from: hamfusk on December 31, 2015, 04:37:22 AM
Before posting my suggestion, i would love to give a shout out to the mods for posting this great thread! I love how much the staff is interactive with the userbase! it shows that they really care, i love this website.

but i digress, we need to get rid of most of those stickies in the art board. It's clogging up, and is unaesthetic. Thanks for reading and sorry if this is a bother!

This is a good suggestion, and one I agree with meself. I will talk to buffasianbodybuilder and burzumfan420 to see what can be done about the art board.
Also, don't be ashamed to post any suggestions at all! This is a thread for brainstorming ideas, and sometimes the silliest sounding idea is a good one.

silvertone

silvertone

silvertone

Quote from: hamfusk on December 31, 2015, 04:40:36 AM
I think we should ban Nyerp.

You've been given a 2 hour probation as a warning, don't abuse the suggestion thread again.

Samus Aran

dear mods, please bring back the shop item that let you throw tomatoes at people's avatars

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on December 31, 2015, 12:33:41 PM
dear mods, please bring back the shop item that let you throw tomatoes at people's avatars

Travis

serious suggestion: ban jesus christ of nazareth

Hippopo

strongbad

Merge the lobby and offline discussion and tech
Merge "arts" and all the dumb boards that nobody posfs in
Srs discussion should stay a board. Less boards would make Boyah look more active

Samus Aran

killing the mario board would be killing boyah itself

Hippopo

strongbad

Go Up