June 17, 2024, 03:30:00 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

System Shock 3 announced

Started by Samus Aran, December 09, 2015, 12:45:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

welp, guess i'd better play the first two

C.Mongler

sys shock 2 is fucking AMAZIN but i will say i'm kinda wary about this announcement. like the team hasn't really done anything notable as a team yet and this seems like a mega ballsy first title to go for. i know they have ex looking glass folks and some ex bioshock folks so it could be fantastic, but i think people will have their hopes set on a Bioshock scale title and I don't think they're gonna deliver anything nearly that polished

BUT WE'LL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  happydood; hyped either way

silvertone

link?

also dont bother w/ 1 it's dated but two is GOAT

Snowy

System Shock 2 is fantastic, a 3rd will be even better I hope.

TooB

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

i have 2 which i fully intend to play but i hear the first game is simply unplayable

Thyme

idk about that """enhanced edition""" of the first game that was released recently tho

Samus Aran

aside from there currently being a better-playing (and better-looking) "enhanced" version of the original game now, they're also planning on full-on remaking it as well

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/25/9801434/system-shock-remake-first-look-art

and the art style for said remake is pretty promising. it's basically just an updated version of the same art style rather than a total revamp, and i dig it

Go Up