0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
5+
8 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

ME##

On consoles/handhelds I just realised the only game I own digitally is The Last of Us... Twice akudood;

don't let's

I have a bunch of vc games. A couple console bundled games that came with a digital download code. And a bunch of "free" games on xbox from the Games with Gold thing. Nothing on handhelds.

Thyme

lots

counting only the ones i have installed on my tripple, i must have a bit over 30

C.Mongler

quite a few

though my steam also has almost 1000 games why cant that count

bluaki

Only including games that actually have a physical option (in some region):
3DS: SSB, FE Awakening, KI Uprising, AC New Leaf, AC HHD, LoZ TFH, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land, Ace Attorney Trilogy, Ace Attorney Dual Destinies
Wii U: Splatoon, Mario Maker, DKC Tropical Freeze, Wind Waker HD, Yoshi's Woolly World
PS3: Tokyo Jungle, Okami HD, Ni no Kuni, Sonic Unleashed, Back to the Future
PS4: Sword Art Online
Vita: Persona 4 Golden

I count 22. I might have missed some. If you include VC games and PS1/PS2/PSP classics, I'm sure that number would skyrocket into probably three digits.

In 2013, I would only get a digital full game if it was basically given to me for free / in a hardware bundle or if there was no physical version.
In 2014, I started buying some digital games if they get a big sale.
In 2015, I started outright preferring digital over physical for all platforms; I'll only buy physical any more if either there's no digital version, it's on sale for much cheaper, or there's a convincing enough special bundle for physical.

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 25, 2015, 03:44:16 PM
quite a few

because the amount of people who buy physical pc games is pitifully small akudood;

Thyme

Quote from: David on November 25, 2015, 04:51:43 PM
quite a few

because the amount of people who buy physical pc games is pitifully small akudood;

most physical pc games nowadays are a cd with the steam installer on it lmao

don't let's

I am starting to like digital versions more and more. It is nice to be able to just load up a menu and change games rather than having to swap out discs. But I would prefer to be able to get a disc to get that digital copy. I guess much like the Xbox One wanted to be, but without all the having to be connected to the internet or periodic checks.

Kalahari Inkantation

more than i'm willing to count, but most of them are either exclusively digital (eg tokyo jungle, pushmo) or they'd be extremely inconvenient/needlessly expensive for me to get in physical form (eg games only physically available on platforms i don't own, like snes classix or ps3 ports of psp games, or games like klonoa which is >$70 used on amzn but which i paid <$5 for on psn)

the only exceptions are things like paper mario which was a digital-only club nintendo reward, or things like donkey kong country returns (and soon the ps4 releases of the last of us and uncharted) which i own both physical and digital versions of

i still prefer physical over digital in general

YPrrrr

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Halo 4
Grim fandango remastered
Rocket league
Need for speed rivals
Ssb4
Animal crossing 3ds
Idk maybe like one more

Snowy

I own a lot of digital games. While I prefer physical copies of games, if the digital price is lower I'm not opposed to buying that one.

Commander Fuckass

BLOPS III

FFXIV

Fallout 4

Assassins Creed Syndicate

Destiny

The Last of Us

Uncharted Collection

Tales of Zesteria

Battlefront

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

quite a few

I mean physical PC games hasn't been practical in years lol

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 26, 2015, 09:31:15 AM
quite a few

I mean physical PC games hasn't been practical in years lol

the problem is that they will come back en vogue when the average download size is 150gb for base game [excluding day one patches] and the average cap is 100gb

strongbad

I own Spelunky on every platform it's available on. Same with Super Meat Boy once I buy it on Vita
this does not please me
akudood;

Go Up