October 03, 2024, 08:16:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

READ MY EMOTICON STORY NAO!! (NEW EPISODE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Started by Selkie, April 24, 2007, 06:19:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

WOO

-------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Silverhawk - taco;

GCD -  fro;

Pele -  v;

Classictyler -  flower;

Reverse Psychology - navi;

Necro Gaara -  voomts;

Bushybrow - nigga;

Wretchninja - stealth;

Mariofreak - motherbrain;

Eminem -  motherbrain;

Kaz -  girl;

Thief - awesomelon;

The Original V - terror;

Hillbilly - sherlock;

Corporal Atlas - catholic;

Fox - g;

-------------------------------------------------------------

INTRO EPISODE!!!

so  v; and  j; had hard sex.  edumacate; Was sad because he was a nerd and didn't get any.  fro; got a lot because hes black, and has a fro.  caterpie; is a fucking bug, so he got shit. Then  wub; some shy hot girl went up to  edumacate; made him  pseudo; She then took of ALL her clothes in front og  roman; he decided to stop fuciking killing the poor persians, and just looked at  wub; amazingly sexy body  voomts; Then  jsr; came in and fucked up the party, apparent'y it wasn't game related enough. So  v; was like gentleman; and  jsr; took it and ran. So the party continued.  psyduck; Came in, but he's oblivious and no one likes him, so he's fucking gone. He was all like argh; and  v; was like  gonk; PSYCH  powerofone; Then  devil; came, shot the fucking head off of  v; for being a dick, and  j; was like, thank god, that guy is faster than a speeding bullet. And  nigro; had her all to himself. Until  hur; came along, shot  nigro; took  j; and they did it in his van. Until  flower; came, and surprised everyone, shot   hur; ,  roman; ,  caterpie; ,  pseudo; , and  j; and then suicide;

The end.

mariofreak55

Selkie

Wrench

I lol'd. That is amazing. You should make more.  sweat;

Silverhawk79

mariofreak55

the bad thing is he'll run out of smilies.

emo;

Well, you could try different diversions of it.

Try this combo.

jerkbag; j;

Selkie

KK Episode TWO!!!

china; Was a mobster. He had to shoot  powerofone; because he was dirty.  flower; was a hippie, also dirty(duh), so  flower; and  powerofone; teamed up on  china; . Now,  china; got fucked up by the Mongols, so  powerofone; and  flower; could certainly take him down. Anyway, the went to  gentleman; 's house. They fought.  powerofone; shot  china; , then it turns out  flower; is an undercover cop. so  flower; is about to shoot  powerofone; , but  gentleman; shoots  flower; because he just plain doesn't like the popo I guess. Then  powerofone; shot  gentleman; because he  wub; the popo. And he also likes money, so he stayed in  gentleman; 's house until the neighbor,  sweat; smelled the dead bodies.  sweat; ran over, fucking shot  powerofone; , then suicide; because he just shot someone

The End.

Feynman

Selkie

If you guys like, I could make this like a daily episode thing.

Each episode, a different storyline magician;

mariofreak55

Selkie

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 24, 2007, 06:31:04 PM
can the next one be an orgy

Possibly  v;

You will have to wait until tomorrow to find out, because I'm damn tired right now.

mariofreak55

V

Nice. I was thinking of doing somehting like this too... flower;

You should give every member(active at least) a special emote, and tell a story.

Selkie

EPISODE TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edumacate; had no penis. But he loved  flower; and wanted to do her. So he went to  magician; , the magical wizard, to see if  magician; could get him a penis.  magician; tried his best, but he ended up giving  edumacate; an fake dildo for a penis. That could get flower; to reach sexual climax, but  edumacate; himself wouldn't feel anything. So  edumacate; shot  magician; in a mighty, epic twist of plot. He then suicide; , because he had no penis. So then  gentleman; created a machine, that resurrected  magician; and  magician; resurrected  edumacate; with his magic and  edumacate; became   pseudo; because he realized he has so much to live for.

Nah, jk about that last part when  edumacate; was resurrected he just fucking suicide; again , I mean, come on, the guy has no penis.

FIN.

Silverhawk79

You should assign members various emoticons.
I CALL taco;.

Go Up