May 10, 2024, 01:41:54 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by ME##, May 25, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Thyme on March 06, 2017, 04:26:11 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc[/youtube]

uh oh

half this video is like a single defective unit lol which duh, they exist

tho there are some legit complaints. the joy can strap thing can go on backwards and holy hell is it hard to get off. i had to use my full grown ass force to get the thing off and i had come to terms with the fact that i was probably going to break something, but luckily everything survived. i guess it's the result of how it can be used for either side's joycon, but if i was a child i would be FUKED

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Thyme on March 06, 2017, 04:26:11 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc[/youtube]

uh oh

>>>>>>>>>>>>buying at launch

prob won't buy the switch until the *new* nintendo switch xl pro comes out or something

Quote from: FAMY2 on March 02, 2017, 04:11:29 AM
Quote from: YPargh on February 28, 2017, 05:19:02 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on February 28, 2017, 05:17:47 PM
Quote from: ƕɾο on February 27, 2017, 11:03:49 PM
Plus, Nintendo has always tried to come up with something fresh for their controllers. The NES had the D-Pad, the SNES had shoulder buttons, the N64 had the analog stick & rumble. Again, the GameCube is the only exception, and that was their biggest failure until the Wii U.
The GCN controller was also their best controller
I was gonna say dis

I was too.

wii u pro imo is honestly up there, best battery life ever, most complete controller I've ever had my hands on

idk about the switch pro controller though, has anybody tried it?
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Looks like, and sounds like its pretty much the same as the Wii U pro controller

YPrrrr

TIL the charge port for the Switch is on the bottom of the tablet so you can't charge and have it sit level on a table or whatever.

I mean I guess I should have guessed that because of the way it works with the dock but jfc that really kills a lot of the portability akudood;

C.Mongler

i mean its annoying for sure but theres basically no other solution that works with the docking functionality beyond docking the thing upside down, and then you would have the added/alternate annoyance of having to undock it to attach/detach the joycons

also ive yet to even play with the thing on a table; the kickstand doesn't really provide a good viewing angle unless the surface it's on is at like titty height, so usually i'm just holding it, meaning the port is usually always free

YPrrrr

Yeah fair enough I suppose the only time I'd really set it down on a surface would be for hot seat multiplayer and then I'm not likely to play with someone for 3 hours

C.Mongler

whats more annoying tbh is the kickstand kind of fucking blows. its super flimsy, like i said doesn't provide a good viewing angle at it's one and only setting, and if you even look at the switch too hard it'll topple over because of it's placement. it would have been better if they made the kickstand centered, like twice as thick, and maybe had a way for it to lock in a few different angles.

that said, the kickstand also doubles as the micro sd card slot cover, so it's probably the way it is because the battery takes up like half the damn switch so they couldnt have had the card slot centered as both the USB C port and the battery are already in the dang way

basically, someone needs to invent better battery technology already, they'll easily get a nobel prize

C.Mongler

ayone coping blaster master zero? i kind of want to get it but i also already bought snipperclips and fast RMX and have barely played either cuz zelda rules

also preordered binding of isaac fuck yea

Hiro

Quote from: Big Goop on March 07, 2017, 04:28:58 PM
Looks like, and sounds like its pretty much the same as the Wii U pro controller
I don't have the Wii U Pro controller but the Switch's D-pad is way too stiff for my liking, and I don't like how flush the home/share buttons are, but aside from that it's really nice

Hiro

also mongley add me as a friend buddy boyo
jmv too and anyone else with a switch I don't already have (currenty just tyler, bluaki, and dp)

C.Mongler

will do when i get home bud but ill need ya friend code unless ya magically come up on my miitomo thingy

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 09, 2017, 12:54:27 PM
will do when i get home bud but ill need ya friend code unless ya magically come up on my miitomo thingy
Are we friends on Miitomo??? I have facebook connected to it. But also my friend code is in that thread

Joice

debating on getting a switch but idk if it's worth it right now because i only want to play zelda :I

C.Mongler

if u dont have a wii u, kinda

if you play games mobile frequently, kinda

if neither, then naw lol

Joice

i dont have a wii u and i dont play mobile games

ehhh thats too bad, maybe i'll wait then

Go Up