June 26, 2024, 04:04:42 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of Konami

Started by ME##, April 26, 2015, 08:15:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on May 05, 2015, 11:53:01 PM
how long ago was that experiment

i recall seeing a video a week ago demonstrating that it was possible to re-download it after deletion, but konami might have only gotten it completely wiped from sony's servers sometime after its initial removal from the store
true. i think it was done day of

ME##

Why can't Lizzardsquad do something useful and pirate the demo

TooB

TooB

Samus Aran

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on May 06, 2015, 12:24:25 PM
seems like a good deal
yeah the best time to get your own ps4 right? what a steal

Thyme

thymeopinion

Quote from: Jim SterlingKonami's removal of PT, its desire to outright erase it from history, is proof paramount that Konami has NO respect for games left at all.

Kalahari Inkantation

which makes perfect sense as they're retiring from the business lol

ME##

why should a corporation have "respect" for games?  konami could make art and people would whinge about it not have x, y or z.  grow up gamers, there's nothing left for you here.  get a real hobby. 

Kalahari Inkantation

what would truly distress me is if konami decided to simply sit on their de facto retired gaming ip rather than sell them off to someone who could make decent (or not) use of them

but then again the only franchise they really have that's of any value anymore is metal gear, whose name they can still attach to pachinko machines and clothing lines until it's as worthless as the others

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-05-konami-is-launching-an-mgs-clothing-line

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on May 06, 2015, 04:35:47 PM
why should a corporation have "respect" for games?  konami could make art and people would whinge about it not have x, y or z.  grow up gamers, there's nothing left for you here.  get a real hobby. 

agreed

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on May 06, 2015, 04:40:13 PM
what would truly distress me is if konami decided to simply sit on their de facto retired gaming ip rather than sell them off to someone who could make decent (or not) use of them

but then again the only franchise they really have that's of any value anymore is metal gear, whose name they can still attach to pachinko machines and clothing lines

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-05-konami-is-launching-an-mgs-clothing-line
pachinko machines are made 4 everything, tec

ME##

man, i shouldn't have watch a  bit of pt.  legit sad it's dead as the last guardian

Kalahari Inkantation

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-05/15/konami-mobile-game-focus

Quote from: konami presGaming has spread to multiple platforms, but the platform that is always closest to us is mobile

ah, there it is

Quote from: cont.Mobile is where the future of gaming lies. With multiplatform games, there's really no point in dividing the market into categories anymore. Mobiles will take on the new role of linking the general public to the gaming world.

so they are retiring from console development lol

The artist formally known

pack it up boys, video games are dead. go home

Go Up