September 28, 2024, 03:47:35 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of Konami

Started by ME##, April 26, 2015, 08:15:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Snowy

rest in fucking pieces konami lol. They have literally nothing now.

Kalahari Inkantation

April 27, 2015, 11:14:45 AM #18 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 11:25:06 AM by Tectron
"alive", lol

if silent hill beyond 3 is what konami considers to be "alive", then the series is probably better off dead without kojima's intervention

YPrrrr

All I want from Konami is simon belmont in Smash

Idc after

Snowy

Apparently Konami isn't on the nyse anymore lol

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

April 27, 2015, 10:37:07 PM #22 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:41:15 PM by Tectron
the only way any of konami's recent decisions make sense is if they've decided to voluntarily retire from console development

and actually now i'm convinced that that's the case

what exactly does konami's release schedule for 2015 and beyond currently look like

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Konami_games

holiday 2015: metal gear

and that's it

there's not even a pro evo 2016 on the horizon

with this cancellation of the only other title they had publicly announced for release in the near future, i think konami is signifying that it's finished with console games

they have announced that silent hill and metal gear aren't dead as a result of recent happenings, but now i believe that was just a way of minimizing panic

there is no future for metal gear or silent hill, except maybe on the iphone

Samus Aran

they're also big on the gambling scene still i think??

metal gear vi is going to be a slot machine

The artist formally known

May 02, 2015, 10:51:48 AM #24 Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 12:49:04 PM by Tectron
You're right about the gambling, Kaz.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMK-kajdgMA[/youtube]

Good video games are too expensive to make these days so everyone is finding cheaper ways to make easy money.

ME##

what if this is one big hoax

like the day before the game is scheduled to be released kojima "sneaks" into konami hq and plasters his name all over the place

brilliant VIRALĀ© marketing

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

thats funny cause GI just experimented with it when it was taken off, and they COULD re-download it.
one of these sources are lying

Kalahari Inkantation

how long ago was that experiment

i recall seeing a video a week ago demonstrating that it was possible to re-download it after deletion, but konami might have only gotten it completely wiped from sony's servers sometime after its initial removal from the store

Go Up