6M69I69B9

Quote from: reefer on March 18, 2015, 01:53:46 PM
GBA SP was the best handheld ever
second to 3ds imo

Quote from: Tectron on March 18, 2015, 01:54:31 PM
original ds was the best handheld ever
i loved the ds lite more

that thing seemed like a protoype

i still have my old one but the top screen becomes very faded, and one of the hinges broke

i have so many memories attached to it.  will keep it as a souvenir of the past

i need to buy a ds lite sometime though because i want that connectivity from gen 3 pokemon to gen 4. 

>two of the ds systems i have are broken. 

;_;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ME##

don't mind me, just going to say you're all wrong and the best handheld ever is the psp

Kalahari Inkantation

well by original ds i meant the entire first generation of ds systems lol

[spoiler]

though for nostalgia reasons i really do like the very first fat ds a lot lol, but i almost certainly spent more time with my ds lite than anything else[/spoiler]

bluaki

I can't understand the idea of liking the fat DS. It's an awful design in so many ways when compared to either GBASP or DS Lite. It has an awful hinge, a loose stylus holder, tiny styluses, big + heavy + bulky form factor, small screens, an unusable headphone port, and more.

The only advantages I can imagine it has over DS Lite are that it released first, GBA games don't protrude, and it retains compatibility with GBASP chargers.

GBA SP is still by far the best way to play any GB, GBC, or GBA games.

Kalahari Inkantation

first smartphone game announced

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-10-29-nintendo-reveals-first-smartphone-game-miitomo

it sounds like tomodachi life in mobile form, but other than that it's a standard chat app with nintendo themes

in an endless sea of mobile chat apps

so much for nintendo's blue ocean strategy

QuoteWithin minutes, Nintendo’s stock price dropped 10%, inching it’s way back up to -8.97% before the market closed.

lol

Hiro

Quote from: Tectron on October 29, 2015, 02:46:06 PM
QuoteWithin minutes, Nintendo’s stock price dropped 10%, inching it’s way back up to -8.97% before the market closed.

lol
I really don't care about this, stockholders fucking suck and Nintendo not always swaying to their will is a good thing.
Miitomo seems really vague and probably a bit bland but I'm glad it's not just "mario on your phone" which is what those shareholders probably want

C.Mongler

just port advance wars and make it touch screen compatible there i just made u a billion dollars nintendo

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 30, 2015, 06:34:45 AM
just port advance wars and make it touch screen compatible there i just made u a billion dollars nintendo
You can already do that via emulators if you'd like

don't let's

I've been wanting this. Or at least some good clones.

The artist formally known

that game is much more complicated then the games they'll actually release. though not a bad idea, would love to play advance wars against friends on my phone

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 30, 2015, 07:29:58 PM
You can already do that via emulators if you'd like

i mean why do u think i suggested it lol, but the problem is it still just has an emulated touch screen controller, i mean like being able to tap a unit and move it by taping where u want it to go n shit

Go Up