September 28, 2024, 03:45:27 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Sorry State of Amiibos

Started by Hiro, January 13, 2015, 07:51:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

I love him so much.  lubdoods;

And now, here's to show you how sad I am:

bluaki

October 09, 2015, 02:57:28 PM #196 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:02:01 PM by bluaki
Compared to Tyler, my collection...
excludes: Chibi-Robo, Silver Mario, Diddy, DK, Villager, Sonic, Ganondorf, Charizard, Dr.Mario, Fox, Samus, Pac-Man, Wario, C.Falcon, Smash-Luigi, MarioParty-Peach, MarioParty-Yoshi, MarioParty-Bowser
includes: Dedede, Palutena, Squid, more Animal Crossing cards
in total, 27 figures vs Tyler's 42
and we have a mutually exclusive card collection

Out of all my amiibo figures, Palutena's is probably my favorite n_n

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Hiro

jesus tyler I didn't know you had accrued so many
also I forgot that Chibi Robo came out today, I put down $5 to pre-order it but now I don't have any fucking money I want him so bad what the fuck wry

Hiro

anyway here's what i have, but i guess this is probably gonna be it for quite a while :'(

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I have Shulk as well but he's still in the box, I only got him for trading purposes so I guess I might be able to get one more that I want

ME##

tyler, i just submitted your profile to hoarders

Classic

I'll see you all next season on Hoarders.

ALSO I WANT NESS SO BADLY.

6M69I69B9

October 09, 2015, 06:09:56 PM #201 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:13:02 PM by the MIB the
tfw successfully preordered mewtwo already

ebay is so underrated.

but $9 shipping ugh but w/e, it was $15.xx.  but no tracking, so i had to pay $5 for that.  ships on oct 28

worth getting a significant icon of my childhood

recently i got a captain falcon, little max, greninja, and pac-man as gifts for others :3
i mean i guess they dont count since im getting them for other ppl but was nice seeing them in stock omggg

my best buy may have a shitload of marths and fox so getting on that if they look better than the one i already have
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

Quote from: Classic on October 09, 2015, 03:49:01 PM
I waited in GameStop for well over two hours on my birthday to get him preordered, but since I was trying to get 2 of them (my sister met up with me to get one for her boyfriend), I let her go first, and- oh hey Ness is no longer available, he won't let me have it even though he's sitting at home doing shit, happy birthday me. On launch day I got there 3 (or was it 4) hours before open and was the only one there for 2 hours since everyone else was across the parking lot in line at Target for Jigglypuff for some reason.

6M69I69B9

i just fucking preordered falco from japan

fuck

im an amiibo FIEND

[spoiler]it's not even for me, it's a gift for my brother.  we had a bet sometime ago and i said that if i lost, i'd never get to play falco again and pay him out $40.  and if he lost, he'd give me $40 and he's banned from playing falco.  well, i lost LMAO and i did get back the $40 for an emergency.  but im planning to give him this for compensation of doing that.  bought him fox as well.[/spoiler]
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on October 09, 2015, 10:36:47 PM
Quote from: Classic on October 09, 2015, 03:49:01 PM
I waited in GameStop for well over two hours on my birthday to get him preordered, but since I was trying to get 2 of them (my sister met up with me to get one for her boyfriend), I let her go first, and- oh hey Ness is no longer available, he won't let me have it even though he's sitting at home doing shit, happy birthday me. On launch day I got there 3 (or was it 4) hours before open and was the only one there for 2 hours since everyone else was across the parking lot in line at Target for Jigglypuff for some reason.
tfw just walked into gamestop one evening and noticed one just sitting there. Last one too

Classic

Thyme

Classic

ME##

i'm not feeling that instagram filter

Classic

Go Up