September 28, 2024, 03:51:40 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Sorry State of Amiibos

Started by Hiro, January 13, 2015, 07:51:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

as much as i make fun of you guys for amiibos, i have to say lego dimensions looks neat

6M69I69B9

October 02, 2015, 04:41:43 PM #181 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:42:04 AM by the MIB the
Quote from: David on October 02, 2015, 04:38:20 PM
as much as i make fun of you guys for amiibos, i have to say lego dimensions looks neat

ew

also tfw thinking about getting lucina as a x-mas gift for my niece, and then falco for my brother.  

but i've finally finished off my personal collection, unless some good ass dlc is gonna come out...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

bluaki

How do you intend to get Lucina? She's not getting restocks anytime soon, not until maybe FE:Fates releases in 2016. eBay?

Lucina and Robin are the only two I want and haven't been able to find in stock ever.

6M69I69B9

October 03, 2015, 12:49:43 AM #183 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:55:22 AM by the MIB the
Got a fuckin Dark Pit for my niece and Pac-man for the middle nephew.

Lol, this is the last Amiibo I'm buying her, she needs to earn one on her own.  Well, she did technically earn the ones I bought her, but this time without my influence.  And this may be the last Amiibo I get for my nephew, as well. 

Quote from: bluaki on October 02, 2015, 07:26:48 PM
How do you intend to get Lucina? She's not getting restocks anytime soon, not until maybe FE:Fates releases in 2016. eBay?

Lucina and Robin are the only two I want and haven't been able to find in stock ever.

Ehh, got her Dark Pit instead.  She needs to get Lucina on her own.  I just wanted to get her, her "mains."

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

ME##

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Amiibos, heh.
More like AmiiBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs.

6M69I69B9

The artist formally known

I suggest importing from other countries the ones you can't get in stores. I got Rosalina for my gf since it was impossible to get in stores. Was like $7 more but was delivered to my house.

Classic

Kalahari Inkantation

my own amiibo collection grew infinitely larger today

thank you for the pleasant surprise, tyler :3

[spoiler]Now let's see if Nintendo can survive 30 more. akudood;[/spoiler]

Classic

Thank you for being so hopeless with me.  lubdoods;

Kalahari Inkantation

solidarity through hopelessness defines the nintendo experience lubdoods;

Classic

We can sink with the ship....together. :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

at least there are few better ways to go than drowning in a sea of childhood nostalgia and discarded plastic toys nyandood;

Hiro

Quote from: bluaki on October 01, 2015, 04:43:29 PM
Out of the 12 animal crossing amiibo, I honestly don't care much for Digby, Lottie, Reese, Cyrus, or Kicks, but I do want the other 7.
I'll have to get 3 of those 5 because they're bundled with other figures that I do want. I'll either end up with 10 animal crossing amiibo or maybe skip out on KK's bundle.
Lottie's fucking gross but I can't just skip one out of the whole collection.
Also, based on all of the currently announced AC amiibo as well as all the AC characters available as costumes in Mario Maker, I'm pretty sure Timmy & Tommy as well as Rover are getting figures as well.
If nothing else I require Isabelle and KK but really I want all of them.

Wonder about Gracie, Shrunk, Harriet, Leif, Pelly, Phyllis, Pete, Booker, Copper, Tortimer, Kapp'n, Katie, Sable, Labelle, Blanca, Redd, Brewster, Porter, Saharah, Wendell, Joan, Katrina, Lyle, Pascal, Gulliver, Luna, Phineas, and of course Pave

Go Up