June 17, 2024, 02:12:39 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

RUMOR: NEW 3DS XL out next month

Started by Commander Fuckass, January 12, 2015, 10:37:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

these are the kind of assumptions nintendo makes that makes me grumble grumble...

you didnt think that some people didnt want the XL version?

Classic

They wanted it paid off in full and I can't afford that.  :(

I just preordered a red one.  :(

ME##

Quote from: Jojo on January 14, 2015, 08:47:41 AM
these are the kind of assumptions nintendo makes that makes me grumble grumble...

silly, nintendo wants you to buy this one so you have to buy another new 3ds when the smaller one comes out ^_^

TooB

Quote from: David on January 14, 2015, 12:08:25 PM
Quote from: Jojo on January 14, 2015, 08:47:41 AM

silly, nintendo wants you to buy this one so you have to buy another new 3ds when the smaller one comes out ^_^
yeah... they probably would do that

Hiro

the blue new xl was the only one I thought looked cool
and good luck with all the pissed off moms with the whole no charger thing nintendo
p. lame that no normal size, would actually consider that one

ME##

If Nintendo wants to pull off this shitty no-charger thing, it should accept USB type C as the 3DS's charging port

Kalahari Inkantation

but that would mean the loss of one of the many lucrative nickel-'n'-diming schemes through which nintendo makes half of its money

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on January 15, 2015, 01:20:41 PM
but that would mean the loss of one of the many lucrative nickel-'n'-diming schemes through which nintendo makes half of its money
I think Nintendo makes most of its money by charging so much for games and never lowering prices hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on January 15, 2015, 03:30:48 PM
Quote from: Tectron on January 15, 2015, 01:20:41 PM
I think Nintendo makes most of its money by charging so much for games and never lowering prices hocuspocus;
this

oh and those $12+ hunks of 5 cent plastic

Snowy

Hmm, I could order a Japanese New 3DS off of Amazon for $200, which would give me the smaller size AND let me play all those DQ games I've always wanted to play. Hmm... befuddlement

ME##

why would you want to play them in japanese though?  unless japanese 3ds systems can play the version eleased in english in other parts of asia

Kalahari Inkantation

Snowy

Quote from: David on January 20, 2015, 11:55:34 PM
why would you want to play them in japanese though?  unless japanese 3ds systems can play the version eleased in english in other parts of asia
were they released in Asia though? I don't think that any of them left Japan, forcing me to play them in moon runes. :(
Quote from: Tectron on January 20, 2015, 11:55:41 PM
snowy, you're better than that
but it's white and not an XL. :'(

don't let's

I wonder what the sales stats are for the 3ds and the xl here?

Hiro

Quote from: … on January 21, 2015, 08:36:40 AM
I wonder what the sales stats are for the 3ds and the xl here?
I think sales of the XL must be quite a big higher here, i heard it was something like 2:1 in favor of the XL in japan, at least for "New" 3DS, though I don't have a source for that

Go Up