October 27, 2024, 08:23:21 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are you alergic to?

Started by Bushy, June 13, 2007, 12:17:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

Any soap besides Dove
Bananas
Walnuts
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

LCK

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

V

Feynman

V

UnagiPower

Anything with fur or feathers...
Shrimp gonk;
Bananas
Blueberries

Although the last 3 are very minor...

6M69I69B9

Quote from: UnagiPower on June 13, 2007, 12:38:05 PM
Anything with fur or feathers...
Shrimp gonk;
Bananas
Blueberries

Although the last 3 are very minor...
The 1st one... SUX FUCKING PENUS SO BADLY... gonk;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Sports1

The artist formally known

Cats
Dogs
Latex
Nuts
Grass (every type of grass on the world)
Milk
Egg Yolk
Watermelon
Poultry (chicken and turkey)
Mold

I can't think of anymore at this moment but they did a test on me, out of 120 I was allergic to 80.

It was at the Baz Allergy Center so it wasn't like some take home test, they put 120 needles on my back and which ever gave a reaction they marked me down for. I still eat watermelon and a few others because all I can really eat is vegetables, beef, and pork.

sebastian

June 13, 2007, 01:19:52 PM #10 Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 01:24:09 PM by sebastian
Oak
Dust
Beef (but I go ahead and eat it anyway)

And probably some more.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and most medications (at the exception of penicillin (despite being so common)), like tylenol and whatnot.
QuoteDon't worry, if you've got nothing to hide, there'll never be a reason to hook electrodes to you genitals.

Andrios

Cats and Dogs (heh)
A bunch of medicines, the more notable ones being:
     Allegra
     Clartin D
     Tylenol
Grass
Cocoa butter
Spiders
Other stuff I can't remember

Andrios

Quote from: Reaper on June 13, 2007, 01:04:03 PM
It was at the Baz Allergy Center so it wasn't like some take home test, they put 120 needles on my back and which ever gave a reaction they marked me down for. I still eat watermelon and a few others because all I can really eat is vegetables, beef, and pork.
I've had that done too!  I cried and cried and cried (I have hyper reflexia, so imagine that..) and then, 25 of the results "didn't show up" or something, so they had to give me 25 shots in my arms.  I reacted to a lot of them, more than half, but I don't remember the precise number out of 120.

Ezloﺕ

:)

The artist formally known

Quote from: Machine on June 13, 2007, 01:25:54 PM
Quote from: Reaper on June 13, 2007, 01:04:03 PM
I've had that done too!  I cried and cried and cried (I have hyper reflexia, so imagine that..) and then, 25 of the results "didn't show up" or something, so they had to give me 25 shots in my arms.  I reacted to a lot of them, more than half, but I don't remember the precise number out of 120.
Hyperreflexia? Lol wow

It actually felt kinda good besides the itchy feeling.   caterpie;

Also to latex, whatever the highest allergy to it you can possibly have.  powerofone;

Go Up