May 08, 2024, 04:58:25 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 05, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

how cool

5 wow, such zelda
4 (30.8%)
4 omg omg omg
4 (30.8%)
3 meh, this is the exciting zelda?
3 (23.1%)
2 looks bland, do not want
1 (7.7%)
1 poopy poop
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

C.Mongler

there is no game that does exploration better if we are being honest lol

silvertone

C.Mongler

rdl

Quote from: SVT on May 15, 2017, 10:04:08 AM
animal crossing
this

also, its all downhill past the plateau. the plateau was awesome and the best gaming experience ive had in a long time, but past that its just a way too big sandbox. im sure its gonna be iconic for a bunch of kids out there, but as a designed experience its not good. like 8.5 is pushing it.

C.Mongler

the boring, contained, teach-you-the-ropes tutorial part of the game is the best part? huh doodhuh; i'm not even taking that bait man have fun

rdl

yeah its nice to actually have something to do instead of wandering aimlessly for 200 hours. if i wanted to do that id go back to living my life.

Samus Aran

Quote from: ADX on May 15, 2017, 08:22:16 AM
so can we all agree that this game was also like skyward sword a little subpar and probably was in reality an 8.5/10?

No, I like it more than that, and certainly a lot more than Skyward Sword.

YPrrrr

I will admit adventuring beyond the plateau is somewhat frustrating when I enter a shrine and get stuck into a 1v1 cage match with a monster I literally cannot damage. Like you can't even try to run away you just have to walk up to them to get reamed so you can reload

rdl

Skyward Sword is probably top 5 for me, so i dunno

Samus Aran

rdl

oot
mm
tww
alttp
ss/tmc
ooa
botw
fsa
la
every other game ever created
tp

in order of how much i enjoyed them

C.Mongler

Quote from: ADX on May 15, 2017, 01:18:40 PM
yeah its nice to actually have something to do instead of wandering aimlessly for 200 hours. if i wanted to do that id go back to living my life.
the game tells you where to go in bright yellow circles if you are so inclined to stay on the beaten path this still isn't a very good bait i'd rate this bait an 8.5/10

C.Mongler

Quote from: ADX on May 15, 2017, 02:35:48 PM
oot
mm
tww
alttp
ss/tmc
ooa
botw
fsa
la
every other game ever created
tp

in order of how much i enjoyed them
how in god's name fsa better than la, la is top 3 tier now this is a good bait see i knew you had it in you

rdl

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 15, 2017, 02:38:16 PM
Quote from: ADX on May 15, 2017, 01:18:40 PM
the game tells you where to go in bright yellow circles if you are so inclined to stay on the beaten path this still isn't a very good bait i'd rate this bait an 8.5/10
you know the argument that sonic was always terrible because it was just push the dpad right to win.

applies here.

C.Mongler

that's literally an incorrect statement so does it?  musica.cards;

Go Up