September 28, 2024, 09:30:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 05, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

how cool

5 wow, such zelda
4 (30.8%)
4 omg omg omg
4 (30.8%)
3 meh, this is the exciting zelda?
3 (23.1%)
2 looks bland, do not want
1 (7.7%)
1 poopy poop
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Nyerp

rdl

eventide island wouldve been good if you could save

Samus Aran

i mean if you could that would kind of destroy the challenge of it

rdl

btw i was on the beach in a town and it was raining and i needed to hit the shrine, so to prove what i said earlier, i went under a palm tree, lined myself under the curve of the tree and started a fire and skipped the rain. so, yeah literally even a sliver of polygon overhead is enough cover to start a fire.

YPrrrr

Just started this last night. Kind of crazy how you get bombs and other such powers so quickly that's really cool. Also enjoying how there's often more than one way to accomplish a side task.

Tbh I thought the old man was ganondorf at first and didn't really want to give him the soul orbs. He still strikes me as kind of evil sometimes. Like he just wants 1 soul orb then he wants 4 when I bring him 1 wtf. I don't even know what these soul orbs do why am I gonna give them to some random guy whose baked apple I accidentally stole

C.Mongler

Thyme

hey tec, is now a good time to ask you what you thought of this game? hocuspocus;

Thyme

inb4 you already posted your review pages ago smithicide;

TooB

You know what? I just came up with a perfect comparison for what this game is to me.

It's MGS V

Hiro

actually it's the legend of zelda breath of the wild

TooB

Quote from: ƕɾο on April 28, 2017, 06:25:15 PM
actually it's the legend of zelda breath of the wild
wow, really? Good job figuring that one out.

I'm sure you know what a metaphor is then right? Never mind the fact that I used the word, "comparison."

rdl

TooB

Samus Aran

TooB

Go Up