May 08, 2024, 09:13:38 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 05, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

how cool

5 wow, such zelda
4 (30.8%)
4 omg omg omg
4 (30.8%)
3 meh, this is the exciting zelda?
3 (23.1%)
2 looks bland, do not want
1 (7.7%)
1 poopy poop
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

C.Mongler

"jim 'it's morally righteous to walk into target and stuff a few amiibos under your shirt because nintendo isn't fair on youtube' sterling gives his hot take on the new Zelda game"

YPrrrr

rdl

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 13, 2017, 05:10:56 AM
guy who spends months predetermining he wants to hate a video game finds plenty to hate about a video game more at 11
not true but ok

C.Mongler

i mean he has his points from time to time, but for every good point he has an equal hot take which kind of makes it hard for me to ever take him seriously. his review read a lot like a guy who didn't want to enjoy the new zelda so he took every point of discrepancy he could and stretched it out to be as wide and negative as possible. Oh there's a stamina meter? "IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CLIMB ANYTHING, IT'S BULLSHIT!!!" I agree with him on the points he made for the most part tbh, but I don't think they subtract with the experience enough to set it as a lesser game than Sonic Lost Worlds or Zelda Triforce Heroes for examples from his previous review rankings (though comparing review scores tit for tat is a dumb game in itself so i'm a dip for doing it here, heh heh)

regardless, that's just like his opinion man, and i can see how someone wouldn't really like this style of game/zelda. for me personally though its by far the most fun exploration experience i've ever had in a game that I haven't felt since i played Oblivion for the first time. just wandering around and seein' what's out there is fun as heck

Quote from: YPargh on March 13, 2017, 09:08:35 AM
Quote from: ADX on March 13, 2017, 08:58:09 AM
guy who spends months predetermining he wants to hate a video game finds plenty to hate about a video game more at 11
not true but ok
he's talking to snowy

i'm talking to jim sterling and tec ;)

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 13, 2017, 09:17:17 AM
i mean he has his points from time to time, but for every good point he has an equal hot take which kind of makes it hard for me to ever take him seriously. his review read a lot like a guy who didn't want to enjoy the new zelda so he took every point of discrepancy he could and stretched it out to be as wide and negative as possible. Oh there's a stamina meter? "IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CLIMB ANYTHING, IT'S BULLSHIT!!!" I agree with him on the points he made for the most part tbh, but I don't think they subtract with the experience enough to set it as a lesser game than Sonic Lost Worlds or Zelda Triforce Heroes for examples from his previous review rankings (though comparing review scores tit for tat is a dumb game in itself so i'm a dip for doing it here, heh heh)

regardless, that's just like his opinion man, and i can see how someone wouldn't really like this style of game/zelda. for me personally though its by far the most fun exploration experience i've ever had in a game that I haven't felt since i played Oblivion for the first time. just wandering around and seein' what's out there is fun as heck

Quote from: YPargh on March 13, 2017, 09:08:35 AM
Quote from: ADX on March 13, 2017, 08:58:09 AM
not true but ok
he's talking to snowy

i'm talking to jim sterling and tec ;)
oic nm

rdl

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

rdl

C.Mongler

there is no dance button in this zelda, 7/10

TooB

Jim Sterling is a dick. Even his positive reviews make him sound all high and mighty

C.Mongler

yeah it'd be nice if he made a video about something he liked for once instead of "konami is shit" "nintendo is shit" "nintendo fans are shit" "steam is shit" "games are shit" "i am shit" "shit is shit"

"oh and if you don't agree YOU'RE A BIG DUMB TURD SANDWICH DUMBO WHO PROBABLY WORKS FOR KONAAAMIII"

anyway i learned this morning you can bomb rocks and get their l00t. i literally thought there was a pickaxe i was missing or something, i'm a retard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 13, 2017, 11:34:27 AM
yeah it'd be nice if he made a video about something he liked for once instead of "konami is shit" "nintendo is shit" "nintendo fans are shit" "steam is shit" "games are shit" "i am shit" "shit is shit"

"oh and if you don't agree YOU'RE A BIG DUMB TURD SANDWICH DUMBO WHO PROBABLY WORKS FOR KONAAAMIII"

anyway i learned this morning you can bomb rocks and get their l00t. i literally thought there was a pickaxe i was missing or something, i'm a retard
Sledghammers brah
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

i mean i used my hammer and it broke instantly so i figured that was not the course of action to take

Samus Aran

you can also use bombs on any sort of box to get their loot, including metallic ones

the only problem of course is that said bomb blasts throw the loot in random directions, so it's possible to miss stuff. usually not a big deal tho

Go Up