does super smash brothers take place in the same universe as mario bros does?

Started by ME##, October 11, 2014, 09:27:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

is there a time line for when the world fractures into nothing but battle arenas?

Samus Aran

Mario Bros. takes place in Universal Century 0081, two years after the original Mobile Suit Gundam, while Super Smash Bros. takes place in the Smash Century, a spin-off of another spin-off, G Gundam.

Hiro

I think Mario continuity is kind of like that of Mickey Mouse, where there is some continuity but not really overall, and the characters can simply be playing roles in unique universes for specific games. I believe Mr. Miyamoto himself likened the characters to that of actors in a play; this can be seen most obviously in the stage and set-themed styles of Super Mario Bros. 3.

klappa

Before Luigi and Mario spit roast Peach (in Peach Gone Wild 2) but after the Koopa Jr.s gangbang Wendy O. Koopa in what became the franchise's most controversial moment. hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

Quote from: klappa on October 12, 2014, 05:03:15 PM
Before Luigi and Mario spit roast Peach (in Peach Gone Wild 2) but after the Koopa Jr.s gangbang Wendy O. Koopa in what became the franchise's most controversial moment. hocuspocus;

are you 12

don't let's

Smash bros is the real universe where the characters come to life when nobody is watching. The rest of the stuff is just fiction based on those characters.

klappa

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on October 12, 2014, 08:08:15 PM
Quote from: klappa on October 12, 2014, 05:03:15 PM

are you 12
im so immature xdxddd

silvertone

Go Up