September 28, 2024, 03:39:14 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

watch dogs e3 2012 files found in pc version

Started by Hiro, June 16, 2014, 04:36:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

the ps4 and xbox one are truly pathetic machines

Snowy

obviously a modded version of a game will look better

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snowy on June 16, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

the point is that they're not really modding it at all so much as they're restoring old hidden settings that already exist within the game lol

[spoiler][/spoiler]

the only reason these were disabled prior to the final release is to make the ps4/xbone versions look better in comparison

Kalahari Inkantation

lol

depth-of-field is such a waste of processing power

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Snowy

Quote from: Tectron on June 16, 2014, 04:45:02 PM
Quote from: Snowy on June 16, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

the point is that they're not really modding it at all so much as they're restoring old hidden settings that already exist within the game lol

[spoiler][/spoiler]

the only reason these were disabled prior to the final release is to make the ps4/xbone versions look better in comparison
I understand that lol, but the point still stands that if you mod a game it'll obviously look better. Should Ubi have made Watch Dogs look like that? No, they should have actually kept up with the graphics and shit.

Hiro

Quote from: Snowy on June 16, 2014, 06:58:59 PM
I understand that lol, but the point still stands that if you mod a game it'll obviously look better. Should Ubi have made Watch Dogs look like that? No, they should have actually kept up with the graphics and shit.

silvertone

is this really a pc vs console thing? It is more like Ubisoft is a bad developer sans rayman

Snowy

Quote from: y-i on June 16, 2014, 11:20:20 PM
Quote from: Snowy on June 16, 2014, 06:58:59 PM

????

Classic

Go Up