June 28, 2024, 09:45:48 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tomodachi Life thread

Started by Classic, June 05, 2014, 09:53:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

June 05, 2014, 09:53:44 PM Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:43:41 PM by Peggy
So basically once we import/create our Miis, give them their personalities and voices, we can share QR codes here so we can have each other in our games.  hocuspocus;

The game comes out June 6th, 2014.
I'll edit as Miis are added.

Tyler - Tyler Barrett

Notsid - Old Man Harper

silvertone - Allen Payn

Snowy - Max Weisman

Classic

The first character aside from yourself you'll either have to import from the 3DS Mii Maker or build one from scratch. After that, Town Hall is opened up and you can save your Mii as a QR code for others to scan. Just post them here and from there I'll edit them into the first post.

Classic

Also interesting:
To those why buy the game, it comes with two download codes for the demo version to give to a friend.
I've given my two codes already but if you buy it be sure to share it with a Boyager.

Snowy

Isn't the demo already on the eShop? confuseddood;

Classic

Yeah. But I think the demo given in the box has a special item.

Snowy

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Classic

My Mii fell in love with Christina Aguilera's Mii. This is how the proposal went.
In robotic voices:

"Since the day I met you, my eyes and heart have been stuck on you. Will you go out with me?"

(long silence)

"Sure."

(long silence)

"Today has been a good day."

I've got a fast food room that has pizza as a floor

ME##

i scanned tyler's code thing in mii maker and then went to import it into the demo like that

[spoiler]i'm surprised in the 'relation to real you' field for men it has spouse as an option goowan [/spoiler]

Classic

June 10, 2014, 08:47:01 PM #12 Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:06:04 PM by Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

my mii and tyler are besties  :3

Classic

My Mii and yours were at the cafe talking about the meaning of life. It was pretty funny. We're besties on mine too.  lubdoods;

Go Up