July 01, 2024, 02:09:46 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

but really wii u + pc seems like a good combo

Started by Hiro, March 21, 2014, 12:50:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

i'd be okay with non-garbage rare games tho :(

Classic

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on March 22, 2014, 06:59:08 AM
i'd be okay with non-garbage rare games tho :(
lol rare is the epitome of 90s shit culture

Samus Aran

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 22, 2014, 06:48:12 AM
Quote from: nicodemus on March 22, 2014, 01:00:29 AM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 21, 2014, 02:24:20 PM
the last thing we need is another bullshit banjo game let that series rest in peace
oh no we can't have a game that other people want to play that will hurt my enjoyment of the past games
sorry for not wanting more garbage rare games in the world
The last garbage game Rare released was Perfect Dark Zero and that was almost 10 years ago. Kameo, Viva Pinata, and Nuts & Bolts were all great.

But yeah, nowadays they just make Kinect games so I dunno.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

All I see is you confirming Corey's point of Rare making garbage.

Geno

Quote from: David on March 26, 2014, 12:50:52 PM
All I see is you confirming Corey's point of Rare making garbage.
Well they've only really made one game that hardly counts as a full game in the last few years.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Geno on March 26, 2014, 12:46:37 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 22, 2014, 06:48:12 AM
Quote from: nicodemus on March 22, 2014, 01:00:29 AM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 21, 2014, 02:24:20 PM
the last thing we need is another bullshit banjo game let that series rest in peace
oh no we can't have a game that other people want to play that will hurt my enjoyment of the past games
sorry for not wanting more garbage rare games in the world
The last garbage game Rare released was Perfect Dark Zero and that was almost 10 years ago. Kameo, Viva Pinata, and Nuts & Bolts were all great.

But yeah, nowadays they just make Kinect games so I dunno.
i wouldnt call nuts and bolts great. it struck me as a game that would have faired better as an original ip, but was given the banjo kazooie moniker in hopes of cashing in. Kameo was a fun game no doubt. Viva Pinata i never played. but nuts and bolts came out after both of those. None of them were outright bad, but i dont think they will be remembered as fondly as some of hte other rare games.

Go Up