June 28, 2024, 10:29:43 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

but really wii u + pc seems like a good combo

Started by Hiro, March 21, 2014, 12:50:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

at least at the moment the wii u has some exclusives i actually want to play while anything i'd want to play on the ps4 is on pc too
maybe when uncharted comes out
[spoiler]or last guardian[/spoiler]

ME##

Why don't you help Sony fund the money pit that is The Last Guardian by buying a PS4 first

ncba93ivyase

hiro do you legitimately believe the last guardian was ever planned for release at any point in time

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

ten years from now it'll be given to Gearbox

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 21, 2014, 07:42:54 AM
ten years from now it'll be given to Gearbox
The Last Guardianlands

Now with 8 player co-op and more fart jokes!
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Samus Aran

TooB

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

yeah thats a good combination because whenever you get tired of not having any games to play on the wii u you can go ahead and play the unfinished early access games on your pc

Samus Aran

hiro doesn't play games anyway so a system without games is optimal

Geno

I'm most likely going PS4/PC/Wii U.

And if the Xbox One gets Banjo, then I'll get all of em.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

the last thing we need is another bullshit banjo game let that series rest in peace

Kalahari Inkantation

March 21, 2014, 02:58:08 PM #12 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:06:34 PM by Tectron
can't wait for queerbox's the last guardians: colonial marines

or maybe ueda will go the kojima route and give it to shatinum games

Hiro

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 21, 2014, 02:24:20 PM
the last thing we need is another bullshit banjo game let that series rest in peace
oh no we can't have a game that other people want to play that will hurt my enjoyment of the past games

Quote from: nicodemus on March 22, 2014, 01:00:29 AM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 21, 2014, 02:24:20 PM
oh no we can't have a game that other people want to play that will hurt my enjoyment of the past games
sorry for not wanting more garbage rare games in the world

Go Up